Spikes when loading EVE-AT1

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Kuassa Team!

I love the EVE-AT1. I'm using it as part of a channel strip on all my tracks. ~30 tracks. Its great for this. lightweight and very effective also 0 Latency. Perfect for me.

Running into a strange issue tho. After adding this to my channels. Saving the live set. Then reloading, on different channels it will sometimes create a very loudaudio spike. It sounds like a sharp whitenoise thing, less than 1/4 second.

Then no audio will continue until i disable/enable the plugin. The little level meter next to the plugin stays litup/greyed out. even though no sound comes out until i go into each plugin that had this happen and disable/re-enable.

Sometimes this happens to more than one EVE-AT1 in the set.

Here is my system specs...
OSX Mojave 10.14.5
Ableton Live 10.1
EVE-AT1 1.1.5(64bit) VST

I did my best to take a screenshot. And it doesn't really sound that great either when this happens.

This is after the fact. Even after i disable / renable. the meter is stuck with the greyed out level meter and then when new audio comes in it lights up in front of it. (probably some ableton debugging feature)
kuassa_eve_at1_lights.png
Picture of the set with the large view. you can see the spike coming in thru the mixer.
Kuassa_eve_at1_audio_spike.jpg
Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide details for.

Thanks!
-hydrogxn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://kirkwoodwest.com/

Thanks for your report hydrogxn!!!
I've forwarded your post to the development team.

Best regards,
Dimi

Return to “Kuassa”