Matchlock Amp

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

great new amp. But why is it worn in a tweed cover? It is inspired by blackface amps, not tweed amps.
BTW: if the amp sim is loaded in REAPER and saved with a project, very time you load the project again, the amp sims own cabinet is activated. This is bullshit, cause often I use the IR loader at the bottom oder a third party IR loader for cabinet impulse.

the best way to address issues is not saying "this is bullshit" on a third-party forum, but rather to contact support and let them know of a bug. if you were a product developer, would you want your users to contact you directly if they think there's a problem, or would you rather have them vent on a forum somewhere?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

FOA: I dont say something is bullshit. Further: This is the official kuassa Forum.
Third: Dont flame other members of a forum.

bluesation wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:57 pm Hello,

great new amp. But why is it worn in a tweed cover? It is inspired by blackface amps, not tweed amps.
BTW: if the amp sim is loaded in REAPER and saved with a project, very time you load the project again, the amp sims own cabinet is activated. This is bullshit, cause often I use the IR loader at the bottom oder a third party IR loader for cabinet impulse.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

bluesation wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 am FOA: I dont say something is bullshit.
yes you did. see quote above.
bluesation wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 am Third: Dont flame other members of a forum.
don't flame developers.
bluesation wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 am Further: This is the official kuassa Forum.
yes, it is. however, the place to contact developers to fix bugs is their support system, not their forums.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

bluesation wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:57 pm BTW: if the amp sim is loaded in REAPER and saved with a project, very time you load the project again, the amp sims own cabinet is activated. This is bullshit, cause often I use the IR loader at the bottom oder a third party IR loader for cabinet impulse.
In the latest episode of How to Win Friends and Influence People, we look at using the word bullshit in order to curry favour with a software developer.

Tonight's program is sponsored by a 2yo account's first post.

Hi! Thanks for reporting this bug behavior! Just tried in Reaper and it indeed doesn't retain the settings for the CAB. It is reported to the development team!
Please wait for an update.
Thanks again!
Dimi
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

dimitar wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:07 pm Hi! Thanks for reporting this bug behavior! Just tried in Reaper and it indeed doesn't retain the settings for the CAB. It is reported to the development team!
Please wait for an update.
Thanks again!
Dimi
You're way too nice :D

Thanks for submitting the bug report back to the devs - I haven't bumped into this one yet, although it sounds similar to the preset recall bug for Vermillion VST3 (also in Reaper) :tu:

Hi, tested a few times and really can't reproduce the problem.
Bypassed the stock cabinet and then loaded an impulse. When reload the project in Reaper it loads the last state and remembers the loaded impulse. Can you tell more ? What version of Reaper and so on.
Also, if you don't mind, would you please send a simple project with one track and Matchlock loaded that reproduces it.
No audio or whatsoever. It would be really helpful to see it. dimi at kuassa com
Thank you!
Dimi
https://www.youtube.com/diminalbantov
You can always tell if someone used VST2 or VST3. VST2 sounds much warmer.

I couldn't reproduce this with VST3/Win64/REAPER.

I would like to have better visual feedback on the relationship between external IRs and built-in cab sim, like the unused section greyed out.

Return to “Kuassa”