Novation Automap

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a used Impulse 61, arrived today.

Trying to get my head around Automap and using it with Studio One and Omnisphere and am having not much luck at all.

Cant find a working template for Omni for Automap, and I cant make my own as controls are not showing up as assignable in Automap.

Anyone have any clue as to how to get these things to play nice with each other ?

Omnisphere is a pain with Automap. You need to right click every control you want to control with automap and hit enable host automation. Once you do this for all the controls you want, you should save the configuration as default.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:43 am Omnisphere is a pain with Automap. You need to right click every control you want to control with automap and hit enable host automation. Once you do this for all the controls you want, you should save the configuration as default.
Doing that does not help.. and I cant get this to work in Digital Performer 10 ether.

mfny wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:24 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:43 am Omnisphere is a pain with Automap. You need to right click every control you want to control with automap and hit enable host automation. Once you do this for all the controls you want, you should save the configuration as default.
Doing that does not help.. and I cant get this to work in Digital Performer 10 ether.
You’ve created an automap version with the automap software right? Ie. clicked the box that says Omnisphere in whatever format list you’re using, like vst? And you see there there is an Omnisphere (automap) version in your dlls?

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”