quantum is here

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dasheesh wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:56 pm first lesson is there is a difference between the physics of the very large, and the physics of the very small. they don't play by the same rules. One is the definition of (x), and the other is how (x) functions. second lesson is reality is more then what's visible. when we say "popping in and out of existence", there is a good chance they are "popping in and out of 4 dimensions."
i think you might enjoy the work of dr richard alan miller (could be allen)
search for dr ram on youtube, listen to his interviews.
then tell me this, is he the most sample ready person you have ever heard? :o

I dont really get what's so interesting about this? It's like rolling back a predefined state with a lot of noise. You basically know what's going to happen.. so you sampled a quantum trajectory with the quantum computer? just repeat the process backwards. Can anybody tell me what is interesting about this?

Skupje wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:04 pm I dont really get what's so interesting about this? It's like rolling back a predefined state with a lot of noise. You basically know what's going to happen.. so you sampled a quantum trajectory with the quantum computer? just repeat the process backwards. Can anybody tell me what is interesting about this?
because when they actually crack quantum computing, skynet will activate and well all be enslaved by our smart kettles and smart toasters.

Yup :(

No cookie for you!, No cookie for you!, No cookie for you!,

xfyhjc gthjkcugtkcvuk
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eclectus wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:41 am I think it means that quantum computers sound more analog.
One big add for fast ADC solutions,

Skupje wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:27 pm No cookie for you!, No cookie for you!, No cookie for you!,
that's ok, every site i visit gives me cookies :)

Hard to say which one is worst.

Skupje wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:33 pm Hard to say which one is worse.

Shouldn‘t this thread go to „universe setup and configuration“? Or is this about the matrix and we just have to find the registry to gamble with the past...?

stratum wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:23 pm Looks like this is yet another instance in which I have missed an opportunity understand quantum mechanics.
Well apparently "if you think you understand quantum mechanics then you don't understand quantum mechanics". So, maybe that means that you actually do understand it.

still wrapping my head around this but basically, they were able to send information between 2 enclosed systems instantaneously by continually measuring the systems. https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists ... munication

Dasheesh wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:29 am still wrapping my head around this but basically, they were able to send information between 2 enclosed systems instantaneously by continually measuring the systems. https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists ... munication
ive explained it to you next week.

well, ya ain't stupid vurt, i'll give you that. did you work on that all day?

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”