Can anyone recommend a monitor desktop/clamp arm 6 to 8 KG

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there.

I have been lurking for a while now but never thought my first post would be about a item not related to synths,daws or anything like that but i am in need of one of these. if possible around $60 (Euro's).

If anyone has any ideas and ink i woud very very much appreciate that.

I've got two Duronic monitor arms (DM451X2) on my desk. Not sure of the max weight on these and I'm sure my LCDs are lighter than what you need, but they are sturdy and pretty easy to assemble (with one fiddly bit on the screw that's in the joint between the VESA mount and the arm itself - though that screw doesn't have much of a structural role to play).

However, it depends on whether you want to be able to move the monitor much after setup. These you fix in place with an Allen key. If you want to move things around a lot, you'll need something with gas springs.

Thank you for your response. I actually am looking for one that is adjustable in height depth and possibly pivot and 360.

I have a Acer 27HUL 10 point touchscreen to order and need this arm for my regular 24" monitor
which i plan to use in combination with the touch screen. It is my fault for not adding those detail to my initial post and i still hope for some suggestions.

Thank you my friend.

For something decent with the necessary counterbalancing and gas springs you’re probably going to have to up your budget.

Also, one other thing to consider is how close the desk is to the wall or the overall size of the desk. Some of the more flexible mounts need a lot of space.

That part about the space will not be any issue so no worries there. But i have been looking around at some and i am having a surprising amount of difficulty choosing one. And you might be right about the budget. Might you have some suggestions for me as that would help me a lot i suspect i would love to setup the incoming touchscreen and the monitor arm to achieve my desired setup the day i receive the new monitor.

I am sure you know how it is when you receive new "toys" and the want to do it right from the get go :)

I have made my choice. I decided to leave the link to the one i have chosen here for other people to be able to find it when they come to the forum with a similar issue.

https://www.amazon.de/NB-North-Bayou-Mo ... nav_signin&

Vid Review (Timestamped):
https://youtu.be/lzToRzZ8KuY?t=352

Thanks to everyone for who responded for their input.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”