Save/ Load Problems in Kontak 5.5.1451

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am having issues loading chord patterns in Kontakt 5.5.1451.

I don't understand why when you try to save you see the drop down menu.

If you click the first item, nothing happens.

If you click one of the note named options, the directory opens and you can then name and save.

When you go to load, if you hit load, nothing happens.

If you click one of the note named options the directory opens and you can apparently select any script array file ... including the one you save.

If you go to load the one you saved the little window that gives the option to save/ load either patterns or chords stays open and nothing happens.

If you go to load one of the script files named as the little labels in the drop down box, you get a message from Kontakt that the script arrays are incompatible.

Has anyone sorted this out?

Thanks.
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

EDIT: OK ... I see that it does save and load. It is just that it doesn't update the pattern until you switch to another pattern, e.g., from pattern 3 that you loaded, to pattern 4 and back to pattern 3 that now is updated.

I am assuming something similar applies to chord loading and saving.

I sill think the Indiginus save/ load GUI should either auto close of have a close icon ... instead of having to again click on the Kontakt save/ load box to close it. It is very confusing and I haven't found the behavior documented.

PS I think I am now ready to really kick it with StrumMaker IV!!

EDIT END:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hate to 'bump' myself ... but I'm bummed.

Has anyone here successfully saved/ loaded patterns or chords?

If so, under what version of Kontakt?

I have tried editing a pattern in for example 'pattern 3;' saving it using the pattern 3 drop down in the save pattern choice from the Indiginus 'save/ load' gui that opens when you hit the save/ load box in Kontakt; naming the preset something like 'ptrn 3 alt;' editing the pattern; then trying to load the saved pattern.

Doesn't work. It seems the Indiginus save/ load gui hangs and doesn't complete the save.

Same thing seems to happen on load.

Does the Indiginus save/ load gui hang for others?

Thanks.
Help! I've fallen up and can't get down!

Win7 x64 Dual Dualcore Xeon 3.0 Ghz 16 GB Ram. Cubase 6, RapidComposer, BIAB, Abelton 6, Acid Pro 6,Roland XV5080 & Super JD, E-Mu CS PX7, Korg Radias R and MI-EX R, ASR-X Turbo, UAD 2 Quads, stuff.

Return to “Indiginus”