New! Delta Blues Acoustic Slide Guitar.

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!
I'd like to announce our new instrument, Delta Blues Acoustic Slide Guitar.
Requires Kontakt 4.2.4+ full version.

This library wasn't originally intended for commercial release, but was an in-house library created for my own use for a client who wanted a Delta Blues acoustic guitar on her blues project. She loved it, and remarked on it often during sessions. I then used it on every episode of an outdoor program this season, and again it went over very well.
So I thought, what the heck, I'll go ahead and re-record any weak spots, fill in the blanks and make it available!

Nothing fancy here. You can control sustain, mutes, slides, and harmonics by velocity (you can set the ranges) or by momentary key-switches (which you can choose).
There are also buttons for auto-vibrato, 12-string mode, round-robin (2x using
adjacent samples), and even a button that runs it all through an amp!

Here's a taste of Delta Blues, but I'll have some more demos soon, as well as my usual video walk-through. Thanks for checking it out!

TC

https://soundcloud.com/indiginus/backslider

https://soundcloud.com/indiginus/fountasia

https://soundcloud.com/indiginus/fountasia-12str

Sounds great. I hope you can get the email notification system up and running soon. I just happened to see this in the list of current posts.

Bought it, sounds really good. Exactly what I was looking for. Looking for good slide has been a frustrating experience. One company just didn't deliver last year to me so I had to get my money back via Paypal. And this, at a fraction of the cost looks so much easier to use anyway. Thanks for putting it on the market.
Ilk

Many thanks for this one! As per the above posts, it sounds really good and is quite tweakable. Above all, DeltaBlues has that instant fun-to-play musical character that means that it will be used often, for songs or just for noodling away an hour or so…

To top it off, superb value for money. Indiginus strikes again! ;-)

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

There is a newish thing called Kontakt 5 Elements that I use in Cubase. It's not the full version of Kontakt but it is also not merely the player. Will Delta Blues work as a vst in "Kontakt 5 Elements"?

forness wrote:There is a newish thing called Kontakt 5 Elements that I use in Cubase. It's not the full version of Kontakt but it is also not merely the player. Will Delta Blues work as a vst in "Kontakt 5 Elements"?
Do you mean Komplete Elements rather than Kontakt Elements? If so, then I know the answer. Komplete Elements includes Kontakt Player and more or less abbreviated versions of some Player libraries. It also Reaktor Player, some more or less abbreviated synths, and some Guitar Rig modules. All are usable in their own right, but also meant to advertise Native Instruments products.

If you are talking about Komplete Elements, then no, Delta Blues won't work except in demo mode.

from Delta Blues page:
This library requires the Full Retail boxed version of
Kontakt 4 or 5 to work correctly.
IT IS NOT FOR USE IN KONTAKT 5 PLAYER!

Return to “Indiginus”