HELP! --- Photosounder crashing (won`t load at all)

Official support for: photosounder.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ivn_Os wrote:
A_SN wrote:I'm not even sure what to ask for, there's no reason for a short sound to take so long to load. Is it the same with many other such short sounds? What computer model do you have?
Every sound loading like i open a picture via dial-up modem. Also need to mention that longer files take the same amount of time to load.
I use iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), 3,3 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395 2 GB

A_SN wrote: Excellent thank you, the log showed me where it occurs, I just fixed it (I think). I'll let you know when I can send you a new version to try.
I would be happy to help you improve your software. May be If you need more testing on mac os we could start to discuss this by email?
Sure, you can send me emails. One helpful thing would be videos, like of the loading thing, or crashes, so I can see exactly how it goes. Your computer is definitely high spec, I used to run Photosounder on a 2000 PowerMac G4 450 MHz, so there's something indeed quite strange going on.

Oh btw I do wonder what's going on in terms of CPU usage when you load a sound. As in is it pretty much sleeping the whole while or going full steam ahead.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

Return to “Photosounder”