DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tried the demo of this and was impressed with the sound and sculpting tools but the lack of update in 3+ years concerns me in terms of ongoing support. Are there similar but newer tools that people have moved on to or is this still relevant today?

Still relevant to me, yet also patiently waiting for an update / new AS drum synth. I love DS2 the way it is, but hope it doesn’t go abandonware as I haven’t found an alternative yet (and I’d love to still be able to use DS2 in a distant future). I use Bazille and Zebra to craft all sorts of synth drums / percussion though, but would love some more dedicated tools as well, as synthesizing percussive sounds is such a specific thing IMO.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

I really miss he random modulation funtion of v1.

how's the working for you all? it recently started crashing for me when in Live and Logic. :( also the pads are unresponsive some times. doesn't want to trigger all the time over midi either.

would love even just a compatibility update from DrumSpilage2. it'd give it a few more years of life i think.

I've never had a single problem.
Drumspillage 2
OSX Mountain Lion
OSX Mavericks
Live 9
Cubase 6.5 (via wrapper)

sqigls wrote:I've never had a single problem.
Drumspillage 2
OSX Mountain Lion
OSX Mavericks
Live 9
Cubase 6.5 (via wrapper)

yeah.. i'm on sierra 10.12.6 w/live 10 and latest version of logic which i think is 10.4.x. it's starting to be unreliable and crashy :(

I believe most recent Live 10 version has issues with AUs.
Sierra and Live. 9.7.6 here, and DS2 is as stable as ever.
.com
3OP

dayjob wrote:how's the working for you all? it recently started crashing for me when in Live and Logic. :( also the pads are unresponsive some times. doesn't want to trigger all the time over midi either.
if it crashes again please send a crash report to support@audiospillage.com

audiospillage wrote:
dayjob wrote:how's the working for you all? it recently started crashing for me when in Live and Logic. :( also the pads are unresponsive some times. doesn't want to trigger all the time over midi either.
hey there, is 2.5 still planned to be released?

DrumSpillage 2.5 would be awesome!

DrumSpillage 2 is still the best drum plugin for Mac.

collider wrote:DrumSpillage 2.5 would be awesome!

DrumSpillage 2 is still the best drum plugin for Mac.
+1 000 000 000 :party:

Ps: genuine question, do you know any DS2 equivalent/alternative in PC land? Because erm, I don't!
Last edited by nilhartman on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.com
3OP

Ooops, double post!
.com
3OP

audiospillage wrote:
Just trying the demo...now that I have a DAW supporting AU. DrumSpillage sounds superb, but it keeps crashing Ableton 10 (closes it). I've sent an email.

Is the paid version same release version as the demo (2.0.7)?

db3 wrote: Is the paid version same release version as the demo (2.0.7)?
yeah. hasn't been updated in ages unfortunately.

db3 wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
Just trying the demo...now that I have a DAW supporting AU. DrumSpillage sounds superb, but it keeps crashing Ableton 10 (closes it). I've sent an email.

Is the paid version same release version as the demo (2.0.7)?
That's a Live issue. Introduced in 10.0.2, and fixed in 10.0.3, try the beta :)

Return to “AudioSpillage”