DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

moscom_electronics wrote:This silence worries me. Everyone's alright @Audiospillage?
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

As great as DrumSpillage is, I think it's time for us all to simply be thankful for what we have and proceed under the assumption that there will be no further updates.

Yup, sounds like you are right...

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?

No response, either on email or this forum.
Fearing for the worst... :cry:

Hmmhmm. They could easily just drop a stop of development announcement... So there is still some hope ;)

would be such a waste of resources if they dropped it. plus a bit weird if they did so without any announcement whatsoever towards the ppl who have bought drumspillage.

maybe they are just tired of posting postponing statements and eating the next wave of complaints about the delay. or they are already working on a eurorack version. or both.

but the update as they announced it in their roadmap sounded too good to be true anyway.

put out the feeler for info for update for compatibility w/future OS updates.

pretty please with sugar on top?

Seven months ago, sqigls accused me of having "little faith" when I said I thought DrumSpillage is, sadly, dead.

Seven months of complete silence from the developer later, I stand by my opinion. :D

Folks, it's time we give up and move on. To be clear, I have no inside information, and would welcome a surprise update. But I've seen nothing over the last year or two to give me any hope that DrumSpillage will ever be updated again.

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong. But I think it's over.

yeah wishful thinking...

Arts Acoustic, now Audio Spillage... ferkin BALLS

I might be eating my hat out of sheer poverty soon, but i'll save it till i know the fat lady has warbled her last vibrato :D

Give up on trying to get people to give up!

(I have given up on getting people to give up on getting people to give up)

I just KNEW you'd give up on getting people to give up on getting people to give up!

It's sad days when you realise you've given up on the people who have given up on getting people to give up on getting people to give up. :scared:

Sad days indeed... but I still have hope that you will one day regain hope that I will give up giving up on getting people to give up on getting people to give up!

that's your classic KVR madness right there
rick KVR madness.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “AudioSpillage”