DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

padillac wrote: But a lot of people obsess over what's next instead of being happy with what's in front of them :tu:
Fair enough, but my message was just related to the fact that the beta annoucement stated a fall date for beta testing and/or release. Given that some of the features are things I really wish for, I was just curious. I am super happy with what I have here, but I am also excited to test a better version of this awesome plug-in...

As I'm about to spend tons of time designing new drumkits, I'd love to know when the update is dropping. From experience, I'm likely to think that it won't be possible to run DS2 and DS2.5 at the same time (remember the transition from MiniSpillage to Elecktroid? I do) so, as much as possible, I'd love to focus on just one version of DS... i.e. the upcoming/most recent one (the one I'll use the most on the long run). Of course I could sample away DS2 when DS2.5 gets released, but eh, I love the control and freedom of RT synthesis.

So, TL:DR, any news on the update?
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

also wanna know :pray:

mee three

the AS crew must be busy on the update then?

Yep, we're busy on the new version again!

nilhartman wrote:As I'm about to spend tons of time designing new drumkits, I'd love to know when the update is dropping. From experience, I'm likely to think that it won't be possible to run DS2 and DS2.5 at the same time.
The 2.5 update will run alongside existing versions quite happily. If I were you I'd focus on the current 2.x release for now.

EXCITING!!!
sign me up please
Beta me!!!

Perfect then, glad to read that! I'd happily beta-test for you guys: I'm already doing it for other devs/companies, and being part of such a process is something I genuinely enjoy.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Would love to see the random modulation funtions back from v1.

any word on the roadmap? please very much?

It's way beyond fall 2016 now.
Any news ?

As I wrote over seven months ago (on June 14, 2016) in this very thread:
I'm a big Drumspillage fan, and I'm sure you guys are working hard, but at this point, I'll believe it when I see it. :P
I stand by that sentiment. I'm happy that Drumspillage exists, and if it's ever updated, great! But if not, then so be it. Although I'm sure the new features would be wonderful, it's quite usable as-is. I basically have little expectation the update will ever actually happen, although I'd very much welcome being proven wrong! :D

keen for some info :)
please very much

This silence worries me. Everyone's alright @Audiospillage?

Return to “AudioSpillage”