Ableton Push rack?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
Just purchased drumspillage.
Still waiting for my license file, serial or what it is to make if work properly.

However I was wondering if anyone has done a ableton drum rack yet. I am really thinking about getting a machinedrum lately but besides the price I really don't want to get into using external midi, mixers etc. again (not sure about the over bridge for the more recent electron stuff) so I was hoping to get something similar by buying drumspillage and having a drum rack in ableton to ab able to do all the parameter lock stuff as one would on a machinedrum.
Obviously there are lots of parameters for each model. Which would be the most suitable ones for the 8 macros?
I was hoping to spend the sunday testing the plugin but without a full version I am waiting for there is no way to use it as the demo is annoying like hell and I just bought due to the positive comments I read everywhere.

So if there is a rack already please let me know as this would save time to dig myself into m4l or at least map the parameters.

And please send the licensefile today... .

Cheers,
Jens

yentz wrote:Hi!
Just purchased drumspillage.
Still waiting for my license file, serial or what it is to make if work properly.

However I was wondering if anyone has done a ableton drum rack yet. I am really thinking about getting a machinedrum lately but besides the price I really don't want to get into using external midi, mixers etc. again (not sure about the over bridge for the more recent electron stuff) so I was hoping to get something similar by buying drumspillage and having a drum rack in ableton to ab able to do all the parameter lock stuff as one would on a machinedrum.
Obviously there are lots of parameters for each model. Which would be the most suitable ones for the 8 macros?
I was hoping to spend the sunday testing the plugin but without a full version I am waiting for there is no way to use it as the demo is annoying like hell and I just bought due to the positive comments I read everywhere.

So if there is a rack already please let me know as this would save time to dig myself into m4l or at least map the parameters.

And please send the licensefile today... .

Cheers,
Jens
I agree that would be great. It would be good if you could send individual drums synths within Drum Spillage to different pads in drum rack, somehow.

That, you can do - assigning DS pads to Drumracks pads that is. Drop DS in the first pad, and 15 instances of Live's external instrument in the other 15.
Would you like me to share the rack? That's probably easier than explaining in more detail.

As for macro's. Tough call with DS, so many parameters. I'd probably make a kit first, and then when you know what you'd want to adjust in the context of a project, assign the macros.

BDeep, yes, please share the Rack!

I just bought an Analog Rytm as well as an Analog four.
Just mixing in Ableton through overbridge.
Making Music is fun again :)

Here's the rack, if anyone's interested. Had to zip it because KVR wouldn't accept the extension. Just drop it into Live, or in the appropriate folder on your HD.

Oh and yentz?? Nice setup! Love to have those Elektron boxes. One day....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you SO MUCH for this. I didn't know your could drop an instance into the first slot, I was using a seperate track and my brain is starting to hurt tracking all of the midi note data. Having a reference file is so perfect you're a gem!

You're more than welcome, I'm glad it was to some use :)

Return to “AudioSpillage”