DrumSpillage 1 alongside DrumSpillage 2?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi again. I love the sounds in DrumSpillage 2, but because I play this thing from a MIDI drum controller, I really need the ability to change the MIDI notes assigned to each pad in the DrumSpillage interface. (I guess the alternatives would be either rework each pad in DrumSpillage or change the notes for each physical pad on my controller, but I'm not up for either.)

So, is there a way I can still run DrumSpillage 1 for now, until (fingers crossed) you add the ability to change MIDI notes in a later DrumSpillage 2 version?

Right now when I instantiate DrumSpillage 1 on my computer, I get a long parameter menu, but not the DrumSpillage graphical interface. Is it just incompatible with my computer or my host applications? Or does installing DrumSpillage 2 somehow make it so that I can run DrumSpillage 1 any more?

I'm running....
Mac 10.9.5
Logic 9/Digital Performer 8/MainStage 3

Any thoughts? Thanks!

You shouldn't be having that problem. DrumSpillage 2 was designed to run completely independent of version 1. Does this happen in all your hosts? Or just one of them?

It happens in both Logic Pro 9 and MainStage (which I gather is really the same audio engine). I can't get DrumSpillage 1 to open at all in Digital Performer 8. It's a fairly new computer. Maybe something screwed up in transferring the plugin from the old computer? I don't have the DrumSpillage 1 installer anymore, though.

Hang on, I found the 1.6.2 installer, re-installed, re-validated, and now it seems to work! Maybe I missed something when just copying the component to a new computer.

Nevermind and thanks!

Great, thanks for getting back!

Return to “AudioSpillage”