drum spillage 2 update?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

come on, pleeeeaaaaaaaseeeee!

we're dying for the next update :pray: :pray: :pray:

:D

OK just finished upgrading the filters plugin-wide. Pretty much every model has a filter of some kind in it.. so it changes the sound quite significantly.

Hang in there..

AudioSpillage

audiospillage wrote:OK just finished upgrading the filters plugin-wide. Pretty much every model has a filter of some kind in it.. so it changes the sound quite significantly.

Hang in there..

AudioSpillage
:clap:

awesome. can't wait to hear it :)

[insert insanely excited smiley here]

:tu: nice new !
Zeuhl Muzik for ever !

windows version :hail: :hail: :pray: :pray:

Pardon my french but... putain de merde! :D
Can't wait!!!
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Excited about this, but a tiny bit concerned whether that will affect existing projects?

BDeep wrote:Excited about this, but a tiny bit concerned whether that will affect existing projects?
Good eye. Yes, the filter changes do affect the sound to varying degrees. We'll either add a fallback for saved sessions or release the update as a new component so the two don't interfere with each other.

Glad that it is on your radar!
Looking forward to the update :)

audiospillage wrote:
BDeep wrote:Excited about this, but a tiny bit concerned whether that will affect existing projects?
Good eye. Yes, the filter changes do affect the sound to varying degrees. We'll either add a fallback for saved sessions or release the update as a new component so the two don't interfere with each other.
Instead of a separate component, or even a "fallback", I'd like to see a per-model toggle switch to choose between the old filter and new filter.

even better is a global toggle, with per-module locks

The disadvantage of that is that you have to carry legacy stuff over for each and every version.
Of course, it may just be worth it, I don't know how the difference will pan out in use.

I'd rather have the legacy installer with the current version available, and a new component for all the updates from 2.1 (or 2.5, I don't know what you guys are cooking!). So that both can be used together if needed. DS2 is already a deep enough beast, it'd be a mistake to pile up options IMHO.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

I hate the idea of having separate components for each version. So weird and messy. But I guess we'll see.

Return to “AudioSpillage”