drum spillage 2 update?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A VST version, that deals with bank change messages.
I'd LOVE to be using DS2 in my live set.
Cheers :)

A VST version and a windows version, cannot forget the good feeling i had with it, but i don't want to buy a mac just for it ! or well a linux version would be also awesome !

masterhiggins wrote:What's the word on implementing some of the features from v1, like changing root notes for pads and key ranges?
There's a new preference toggle where you can select either C1 or C3 as the root for all pads. In V1 we had full MIDI.. low, root and high.. key mapping. It was a bit overkill on the whole. We've been experimenting with a MIDI MAP mode to bring back some of that functionality. Sample Export is back and working nicely.
masterhiggins wrote:I would love more modulatable parameters like envelope and pan. Full instrument pitch shift would be awesome too, so you could tune all the pads up or down. And perhaps macro controls to control multiple parameters at once.
Nice suggestions! Especially global pitch shift and other global controls.

AudioSpillage

Oh yes, a VST version would be great. I really miss Drumspillage in Bitwig.

It doesn't look like AudioSpillage quite made the "hope"d for August 2015 release for DrumSpillage 2.1. :wink: Here's hoping it's still on the way. :P

fingers crossed October ;)

Also praying for the next update to come soon. Hopefully AS will make the whole plugin map-able for full controller Integration (not all knobs and faders can be mapped in ableton live atm).

I wouldn't mind more updates with less changes, I don't expect DS to be 100% perfect at any given point. Constant small updates and bug fixes are part of the whole thing imo and once in a while they should aim for one "as good as it gets" version.

I still think that DS is the best software drum synth out there and AS should refine it at this point until all functions and daw implementation work close to flawless. before that they shouldn't try to add dozens of new functions imo. One stable and close to flawless version would help to make more people invest money into this awesome product. Too many bugs and rare updates make for the Impression that it's a "dying" product - not good for sales.

I'd even pay Money for the next update, just please give it to us :)

any word guys?

Thanks Rozze! Update will be out by year end..

Just saw your most recent tweet, and I'm now drooling. And erm, 2015 is over. So... when when when? ;)
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

One just needs to be philosophical at this point: be happy with what we have, and, if the update ever does come out, even better! :ud:

Indeed... but still :hihi:
You know how it is: you use something, then learn that it might get improved imminently... and BAM! GAS :D

More seriously, anything that can add to DS2's sound-palette is welcome. I'm currently fighting against my synths (including DS2) to design the right drums for my LP, so I'm damn curious give that new version a try.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

nilhartman wrote:Just saw your most recent tweet, and I'm now drooling. And erm, 2015 is over. So... when when when? ;)
They never said which year end

Can't wait for the next update. My fav drum synth by far. The sonic possibilities are astounding as is. Love the fm synth kicks on this thing. It's punchy as hell.

VST version please!
compatible with OSX10.8.5 :)
Thank you!!

Return to “AudioSpillage”