DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:ud: over here hoping any update doesn't require 'metal' and AVX capable processor

audiospillage wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:27 am Alive and well. The recent macOS Catalina announcement might just be the motivation we need to release a DS2 update. Maybe... :wink:
since it's been working for the past X years, gotta give you props if it will at least keep working on new OSes.
still my fav drum synth, and used in almost every project.

HA!

Mavericks for me, for now.

Hey what have you been up to?
I'd be interested to read any blogs or the like, but i guess if you haven't had time for AudioSpillage project, you probably haven't had time to write blogs.
Hope all is well, and it's great to hear from you!

audiospillage wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:48 pm
sqigls wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:35 am oh shit, make it compatible with the older OSs PLEASE... we've all been waiting so friggon long.
Well, we’ll probably drop support for MacOS 10.6 ‘Snow Leopard’. I mean you’ve not been waiting that long... have you?

How can I download the latest versions?

latest version is 2.0.7. If you bought it, the download links from your email still works

Shoot. I managed to find the emails for DrumSpillage and Elektroid, but when I click on the links I get this , , , 404 Page Not Found

tommyzai wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:13 am Shoot. I managed to find the emails for DrumSpillage and Elektroid, but when I click on the links I get this , , , 404 Page Not Found
You sure you have the right link? I just tried mine and it downloaded

Ploki wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:15 am
tommyzai wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:13 am Shoot. I managed to find the emails for DrumSpillage and Elektroid, but when I click on the links I get this , , , 404 Page Not Found
You sure you have the right link? I just tried mine and it downloaded
It's the only one I have. ;-0

I don't have the installer on that computer but can PM it to you if needed. AS's Stephen has always been helpful with such issues, have you tried contacting him ?
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Only just seen this... if anyone needs installers just send an email to support@audiospillage.com.

audiospillage wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:49 pm Only just seen this... if anyone needs installers just send an email to support@audiospipllage.com.
i need 2.5 installer :P

Does the current version work properly on Catalina (Bitwig/Cubase)?

Won't work on Cubase nor Bitwig as there's only an AudioUnit version I'm afraid.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

nilhartman wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:11 pm Won't work on Cubase nor Bitwig as there's only an AudioUnit version I'm afraid.
Ah, okay, thanks.

I just accidentally discovered that AudioSpillage developed "Stacker"
https://plus.pointblankmusicschool.com/ ... c-stacker/

I mean.. shit. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
You have so much drum-synth potential and there really isn't that many good drum SYNTHS (or synth+sample combos) around.

shit

Return to “AudioSpillage”