Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audiospillage wrote:
krixa wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
krixa wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
krixa wrote: Is this MIDI only drag and drop or samples too?
Pattern export via MIDI drag + drop to timeline. You can already drag samples into Elecktroid. People have requested audio pattern/track drag + drop /export. But we're only human!

AudioSpillage
MIDI export to daw/sequencer is great!
Oh snap, I just checked the pdf manual and tried to drag samples onto the pads. This won't work for me, I am using Renoise v2.8.1 64-bit on OSX.
OK, we'll check that out. Are you able to drag samples to the waveform display in Renoise?
No, I can't do that either.
OK, thanks, we'll look into that too.

AudioSpillage
Great!

Will there be a RC version of 1.1 soon? ;)

krixa wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
krixa wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
krixa wrote:
audiospillage wrote: Pattern export via MIDI drag + drop to timeline. You can already drag samples into Elecktroid. People have requested audio pattern/track drag + drop /export. But we're only human!

AudioSpillage
MIDI export to daw/sequencer is great!
Oh snap, I just checked the pdf manual and tried to drag samples onto the pads. This won't work for me, I am using Renoise v2.8.1 64-bit on OSX.
OK, we'll check that out. Are you able to drag samples to the waveform display in Renoise?
No, I can't do that either.
OK, thanks, we'll look into that too.

AudioSpillage
Great!

Will there be a RC version of 1.1 soon? ;)
Late August looks good for an EK RC 1.1. Subject to change of course :)

Thanks!
AudioSpillage

Any news on the updated Elecktroid.

Please make the knob/buttons and the whole GUI twice the size. It's way to tiny to be ergonomically and pleasing to work with.

ALSO , arrows to browse samples from within the GUI . It's a real 'pita' to have to open a finder window to pick a sample (which you cannot pre listen anyhow)

Workflow , workflow , workflow enhancements is what tis lovely drummachine needs.

Would love to be able to PAN , the 2 sounds /per pad individually to get some wiiide sounds when stacking percussion.

Keep up the good work..... and many thanks in advance.

:phones:

Thanks Sokoloeski,

Yes, the EK update has been put on the back burner a little whilst we finish the DS2 update. In an ideal world we'd make a 2.0 with lots of lovely new stuff to explore :)

Thanks for your suggestions.

But we'll endeavour to finish the EK 1.1 update ASAP.

So much looking forward to this update!

Many thanks again =D

Checking the demo and all it includes is a Quick Start guide.
Where is the full manual? Have a few questions like is it capable of multi audio out? how to link patterns in a song etc.

I like the way it's non linear in it's beat creation, good stuff.

Any news on this one..... Elecktroid

It's such an awsome drummer , but desperately needs an update.

Please please =D

Hi all,

1st: I love it! It's a great product!

Is there already a timeline for an update? I miss a few thing that would be very helpful:

- Midi export (and import?)
- Rendered drum audio export
- 3 samples and 1 synth for bassdrum and snare for punchy layered sounds
- Limiter and compressor would be great too

I think that's all for now .. ;-)

I really hope there would be an update for this great product soon.

Thx.

Tom

Dev's been pretty quiet for a while. DS2 was supposed to get an update this year and it's been several months now. :( Oh well. At least it still works for me.

Is the Dev still alive ?

...any hope?

I asked the dev several months ago if they're defunct and simply got a single word reply of "no."

Kind of annoying, but whatev. I still use them in existing sessions. However, I don't instantiate them anymore.

I still instantiate them because i haven't really found an alternative yet, and they still work.

Alternatives are slim pickings.

Return to “AudioSpillage”