DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BDeep wrote:
db3 wrote:
audiospillage wrote:
dayjob wrote:how's the working for you all? it recently started crashing for me when in Live and Logic. :( also the pads are unresponsive some times. doesn't want to trigger all the time over midi either.
if it crashes again please send a crash report to support@audiospillage.com
Just trying the demo...now that I have a DAW supporting AU. DrumSpillage sounds superb, but it keeps crashing Ableton 10 (closes it). I've sent an email.

Is the paid version same release version as the demo (2.0.7)?
That's a Live issue. Introduced in 10.0.2, and fixed in 10.0.3, try the beta :)
Interesting, thanks for the tip. :tu:
None of my other plugins crash Ableton though, so I'll see what Stephen thinks of my crash log first.

Yeah, it's an AU issue that snuck in 10.0.2, if you're using VSTs you wouldn't notice it. All AU's should be affected, but I don't know what exactly triggers the bug. There's also a topic on the same issue in the U-He forum.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm using the 10.0.3 beta for weeks now and DS works like a charm again, so that's probably good to know. :)

Any news?
Still love DS.

I want to believe.
Seriously, I just think we have to be patient. From the last emails we've exchanged with Stephen, DS isn't abandonware.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

As much as I want to believe it, I have never received any mail back.
Such a shame, for one of the best virtual drumsynths.

yeah agreed. i'm just using it till it dies on an odd logic/macos update.

all i'd like personally, is a vst version. SO i can use it in Cubase without a wrapper.

I sincerely hope the developer is alive/well and his disappearance and lack of communication/support is because he's a slacker. Sadly, I am forced to trash a couple of my favorite plugin in favor of another. This is a sad eMusic moment for me. Farewell, DrumSpillage Forum and Members. ;-(

What are you going to use instead? I still haven’t found anything to replace DS2.
.com
3OP

me neither, because it still works.

but i'm pretty disappointed it doesn't go anywhere, all roadmaps are ignored

Alive and well. The recent macOS Catalina announcement might just be the motivation we need to release a DS2 update. Maybe... :wink:

:party: :party: :party: :hug:
.com
3OP

oh shit, make it compatible with the older OSs PLEASE... we've all been waiting so friggon long.

sqigls wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:35 am oh shit, make it compatible with the older OSs PLEASE... we've all been waiting so friggon long.
Well, we’ll probably drop support for MacOS 10.6 ‘Snow Leopard’. I mean you’ve not been waiting that long... have you?

The best drum synth, hands-down. I hope elektroid gets some love.

Return to “AudioSpillage”