Hi! Any plans to offer Apple EXS24 Sampler Versions of Hollow Sun Sample Libraries in the future?

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am specifically interested in the Prog Pack. If it's feasible, I am sure there a lot of Logic Pro X users out there that would be interested as well!

Hello!

We don't plan on supporting any other platform than Kontakt for the time being.

I know most libraries need to be secured from piracy but just an idea, why not create libraries for the Korg Kronos which are secured and cannot be pirated or copied? The Korg Kronos uses a serial system in its OS so people cannot just give out libraries that are secured. I love the way Korg set this up and after seeing the stuff with Nebula and the Alesis Fusion I can say that I am very, very grateful somebody finally came up with solution.

Dragon I don't know if you use a Kronos but Korg has their own Kronos library store that you can sell your libraries on and Korg will serialize the library for you. They encrypted with your hardware serial number so its pretty much impossible to hack this unless you fully hack their OS on that keyboard. So give it a thought because Steve released some great stuff for the Fusion and Nebula would sell like hot cakes on the Korg Kronos library store, I can promise you that..

Return to “Hollow Sun”