Black Friday at Hollow Sun - 20% off on EVERYTHING till Dec 1st!

Archived support for: hollowsun.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, KvRians!

Without a lot of fanfare, and without much ado (since I'm unfortunately not a man of walls of text that Steve was), I would like to keep the Hollow Sun flame burning, and the memory of Stephen Howell alive by doing this Black Friday/Thanksgiving sale for everyone out there!

Just use the code BF20OFF in the cart system of Hollow Sun website, and it will apply a generous 20% discount on the contents of your whole cart. There is no limit to what it can be applied, so the more products you add to the cart, the more you save. :)

All the best from Angela, Alice, and my humble self for Thanksgiving, even if you're not from USA! 8)

~Mario

That's great! Glad you are keeping it alive and current.

Best wishes to Steve's family and I'll definitely be along to the site.

lnikj wrote:That's great! Glad you are keeping it alive and current.

Best wishes to Steve's family and I'll definitely be along to the site.
send my wishes as well. Most definitely will be picking up the MLM Suite 2

My best wishes to Stephen's family too.

Cool. Great products.

I'm glad to see HS running, tagged for later and a friendly bump.

A very generous gesture (given what good value these are to begin with) and I've happily filled in a few more gaps in my collection. :D
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Thanks for the sale. Just picked up SOTU, Vermona and a few other things. SOTU is very cool (as are the rest). Love the interface and those big randomizing buttons.

Thanks also for keeping things going at the HS Towers.
My best to you and his family.

Thanks everyone, the sale has been massively successful! It is over now, so I'm closing this thread.

Cheers!

Return to “Hollow Sun”