Problem with HG Fortune Tiger VST

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear HG Fortune Team,

I have most of the HG Fortune VSTs in my VST folder and i use it in my projects whenever i need a rich atmospheric effect.

Recently, i used Tiger for one of my projects. I use FL Studio as a DAW for my projects. When i play it, it sounds awesome. BUt when i try to export my flp file to wav or mp3, the preset sound of HG Fortune is of very low volume or its not audible. I have tried to increase the channel volume of that particular instrument and have even tried to increase the volume in the mixer for that particular VST..Yet no change...Rest of the score sound awesome.

I don't know how to rectify this. Would be thankful if someone could guide me through this.

Kind Regards,
Karl Marx J

what i do for tiger is normally send the vst to a mixer track, solo it and record it using a lil vst called Tape It. then bring it back up as a wav file by dragging and dropping it in the daw. after that i usually delete the vst because some of them cause all sorts of glitches and problems. do have the full version or just tiger free.

what i do for tiger is normally send the vst to a mixer track, solo it and record it using a lil vst called Tape It. then bring it back up as a wav file by dragging and dropping it in the daw. after that i usually delete the vst because some of them cause all sorts of glitches and problems. do you have the full version or just tiger free.

Dear honest3won4,

Thanks for the reply. I am using Tiger Free. I have not used Tape It so far...I will do as you instructed and will find out how it works...

Meanwhile sorry for the late reply..

Return to “HG Fortune”