Alphatron Pro NFG does not load.

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I start my DAW, Alphatron Pro NFG version does not load. I am using SONAR X3 and even when I manualy scan for VST's it still does not load, some times it causes my DAW to stop working. I have other H.G. synths and most of them load, there is 1 or 2 others that don't load but I wouldn't use them anyway. Does anyone else have this problem and is there a fix for this? Thanks for any help.

Flux

I do not have it installed but probably have it archived. If not, I will download it tomorrow and see what happens....

I checked it this morning. I had Alphatron Pro installed but also installed the NFG version.

Both load for me in Energy XT but - the spring.sem file was flagged by my firewall/anti-virus and I had to allow it. You may want to check this on your setup. It is a common false positive.

I tried your solution but it did not work. Thanks for the help though.

IIRC there's an alternative spring.sem version that doesn't get flagged. Might have been HGF himself who posted it/a link a while back. At any rate, a google search should probably return some relevant hits.

Flux, I'd suggest you test the VST in another host, just to make sure that this isn't an issue with Sonar. There are various free mini hosts around, for example, or you can download Reaper. That'll at least give you a pointer as to what type of problem you are having.

Thanks for the info sjm. SONAR X3 is the problem because I loaded it in Reaper and it worked with out any problems. I guess I just do with out Alphatron Pro for awhile.

Glad you at least figured out part of the problem.....

Here is an idea.... download EnergyXT and use the VSTi version in Sonar, but load the Alphatron in EnergyXT. Might work....

I will give this a try. I'll let you know what happened in the next day or two.

Thanks dnekm and sjm for metioning Energy XT. I have not tried to use it as a vst in SONAR but I love this DAW by itself and I have been playing with it for a while now. I am going to have get this DAW.

Flux

Return to “HG Fortune”