Help with STS 26 pro 2012 loading banks.

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have the paid version of STS 26 I got a long time ago and I also just got the free NFG version of STS 26 Pro 2012. I have been using the 2012 version because of the midi learn capabilities that were added but when I try to load a bank in the 2012 version I get a screen that pops up and says “Some parameters could not be loaded (16 of 122)” What does this mean? I do not have this problem in my original paid version. Thanks for any help.

I think it just means that because there were some changes made for the NFG version - something can no longer be found. Have you tried comparing the same preset loaded in both versions and noticed any difference in sound?

What you could also try is to make a test of one preset as a .fxp file. Save it in the 2012 version, close down everything then start it up again and load your test preset and see of that error message has vanished....

I installed the NFG version alongside my purchased version.

The error only seems to happen when you initially load one of the .fxb bank files. After the bank is loaded, it seems to behave....

I will try some side by side comparisons later today....

That was actually easy to fix. Save the bank file, with a different name at first to be safe, and then load it. Everything works with no error message.....

The patches look the same. I will do more testing of this later....

Compared a bunch of presets between my STS26-Pro and the NFG with the re-named bank file. They load and sound the same.

So just save the bank files with the NFG STS-26 and you should be fine....

Thanks for the great information. I will give this a try.

Flux

Happy to help....

Once again thanks dnekm for the helpful information. That did the trick and now it works fine.

In the NFG version are several more feature like manage the presets and banks. This data can't load in the Pro version. So the Pro version give a comment can't load some params. There are basically diffrent SDK to the versions.

Return to “HG Fortune”