BAD NEWS

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As a longterm personal friend I have to convey very bad news. After a brief but severe illness, Guenter passed away last week! In deepest sorrow, we will keep him in our hearts as the lovely and obliging man he was. May his soul rest in peace!

Aw man, really sorry to hear this. My codolences.

Thank you! We are totally shocked and very sad :-(

I am very sorry to hear, my codolences
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Yes, this is very sad. My heart goes out to the family.

I'm so sorry! What a sad loss for his family and friends, and all of us who loves his work!
Always look on the bright side of life

A sad day indeed...his contributions were massive. He will be sadly missed.

Yes, this is very sad news. I wasn't the most prolific customer but the items I did purchase have been very useful, including some samples for my Blofeld. He had a lot very interesting ideas with his creations and was also very generous in posting free versions from time to time. Condolences to his family and friends. You mentioned an illness... I hope he did not have to suffer.

Oh my God, he was really great person :( my warm condolences to his fans, friends & family. He gave a lot to many people, I believe his name will be memorized... Rest in peace

That is absolutely right. Brilliant intellect and a wonderful person. He leaves a huge gap in our lives :-(

Sad to hear this. My condolences to the family.

Nice and generous man and creative mind, his creativity will be missed. Sorry about that.
Many good sound vibes has been spread across this planets thanks to his synths. Exchanged some emails with him time ago while doing some presets for one of his synth.
Much gratitude, may he rest in peace.

My deepest condolences to his family.
It is a great loss also for music community.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

I can't even...

I just....

:(

This is so sad :(
I used quite a few of Hg Fortunes synths in my earlier works and they were so amazing.

Return to “HG Fortune”