Has H.G. Fortune Synths come to an end?

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The shop has been down for a while and also H.G. was gone for some time. I noticed that Serenity Pro, Ultra Swamp Pro, The Dream Machine 3 Pro and Ghost Machine Suite Pro will not be available in the NFG’s (although I bought three out of these four mentioned) and I have not seen anything new in a while either so I am just wondering if H.G. called it quits.

I have been wondering the same thing. Also bought three of the four instruments you mentioned that were pulled from the shop. I hope that is not the case. His contributions are outstanding as is his generousity.

Hi,

afaik HGF actually does not develop new synths due to problems concerning Synthedit in 64-Bit-Environments.

Lucky I bought most of his synths in time - I had big fun over years with these "incredible machines" :-) and will have fun many years in future.

We have to wait ...

Meanwhile: thank you HGF, hope you'll be back soon :-).

I was hoping to at least get Scapes Wizard 2 but that does not look like it will happen. I at least have some nice synths though.

Oh yes, it was a really good time on alpha and beta phase with H.G. Fortune to built Scapes Wizard 2, because I fund out, you can´t load in SF2 in Scapes Wizard 1 on my last version. Have a look / an ear on
http://archive.org/details/DemoFromHGFS ... opment2011
so many ideas HGF set in his instruments

Return to “HG Fortune”