V-Machine

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HG

Hello

I recently took chance and purchased the V Machine hardware at a significantly reduced price.

I would like to know what experience you have had or heard about how your instruments can work with that system.

I use the Tiger the most, Serenity next then Ultra Swamp next as well as several of the protoplasm and St21 through ST 33.

I really like Percumat but don't expect it to work based on forum discussions regarding drum machines.

I don't want to get my expectations too high or waste a lot of time but think the possibilities might justify it.

Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
WAZ
Last edited by zag4139@comcast.net on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[quote="zag4139@comcast.net"]HG

Hello

I recently took chance and purchased the V Machine hardware at a significantly reduced price.

I would like to know what experience you have had or heard about how your instruments can work with that system.

I use the Tiger the most, Serenity next then Ultra Swamp next as well as several of the protoplasm and St21 through ST 33.

I really like Percumat but don't expect it to work based on forum discussions regarding drum machines.

I don't want to get my expectations too high or waste a lot of time but think the possibilities might justify it.

Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
WAZ[/quote]

Return to “HG Fortune”