Backlist synths gone?

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I noticed on the site that the backlist synths are no longer listed.
(Avatar; SerenityPro; UltraSwampPro)
Do you plan on putting them into the NFG free sets?
Can I sell (or give) mine away since I'm not using them?

Quote from the main page of my site: This is clear enough isn't it:
Serenity Pro, UltraSwamp Pro, Avatar ST Pro, The Dreammachine 3 Pro and Ghost Machine Suite Pro have been removed and are no longer available. Don't expect the Pro versions of these plugins to be added to the NFG items.
You still might have fun with the free/basic versions which can be downloaded from this page.
Yes, but only once each item!

Fortune wrote:
Quote from the main page of my site: This is clear enough isn't it:
Serenity Pro, UltraSwamp Pro, Avatar ST Pro, The Dreammachine 3 Pro and Ghost Machine Suite Pro have been removed and are no longer available. Don't expect the Pro versions of these plugins to be added to the NFG items.
You still might have fun with the free/basic versions which can be downloaded from this page.
Yes, but only once each item!
Thanks for the info. Really like your synths (and the philos that drives them. Looking forward to what you do in the 64 bit realm.

I sent out a question earlier regarding this and thought it was odd that these products were removed completely.

I purchased each of these at various times and used Serenity and Ultra Swamp alot. TDM 3 i still need to delve into.

I can understand not posting them to NFG but i did not understand why they were not available for sale as they are excellent deals when they were released and a bargain recently.

I wonder if there were problems with supporting them.

I have used them on now my third 64 bit machine without problems using Samplitude and Reaper.

I would recommend acquiring the Tiger as it is a great synth.

Sometimes you do not know how good some things are before they are no longer available.

Thank you HG for the excellent paid for synths and NFG.

Return to “HG Fortune”