12 nearly forgotten HGF gems Pro version now freeware!

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for this. I voted for LaserBlade, despite the fact that it looks out of the running. I want it. It hits me in the right place.

Which reminds me, I've been using your synths for a few years (STS-21 is still one of my favorite synths) and have yet to give support monetarily. I hope to remedy that soon.

only 5 votes needed for the 2nd one to be set free ...
so I need to hurry and finalize it :D

I might even consider to set the 3rd free too if votes go beyond 150 ...

:D

only two votes left ... and anything is prepared to set ProtoPlasm Pro 2011 free :D

Great the 2nd one ProtoPlasm Pro 2011 is set free!
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2tet3wgz4k6927j

anyway, please keep voting to set the 3rd one (LaserBlade) free :D

HG

After a couple days with Shuniji, I popped back to this thread to say how the presets and sample sets were producing sounds that I have been imagining and looking for for ages. The concept and it's application here, the specific band of the audio spectrum it targets and fills is yet again a unique instrument from the HG Fortune catalog...

Only to find that Protoplasm Pro 2011 has been set FREE as well?!?! :o

The generosity of that is overwhelming.

There are very few synths which have the ability to paint pictures when played... and most of those are by HG Fortune.
Musical Style: Psychotic Northwoods Basement Trash

jdt wrote:After a couple days with Shuniji, I popped back to this thread to say how the presets and sample sets were producing sounds that I have been imagining and looking for for ages. The concept and it's application here, the specific band of the audio spectrum it targets and fills is yet again a unique instrument from the HG Fortune catalog...

Only to find that Protoplasm Pro 2011 has been set FREE as well?!?! :o

The generosity of that is overwhelming.

There are very few synths which have the ability to paint pictures when played... and most of those are by HG Fortune.
Thanks for this comment :D

HG

Ambience he has
!

Thanks for the freebies. I've always liked the sounds made by the HG Fortune synths and Shuniji keeps up that great tradition. I haven't had time to test drive ProtoPlasm properly yet, I've only just downloaded it and it's competing with football commentary at the mo :)

Amazing!
I always was a fan of these synths. Now we got the pro versions. :tu:

How many votes remains to get free the third one?
I will vote right now.

Thanks H.G, very geneous by your part.
Have a good day :)

PD: Time to make ambient tracks :)

IrionDaRonin wrote:Amazing!
I always was a fan of these synths. Now we got the pro versions. :tu:

How many votes remains to get free the third one?
I will vote right now.

Thanks H.G, very geneous by your part.
Have a good day :)

PD: Time to make ambient tracks :)
:D

only 20 more votes to go keep em coming ;-)

HG

Here's hoping they make it to the needed votes :) sitting here at work listening to the demo tracks.

great stuff , thankyou :)

Just voted ... Come on laser blade !!!!!! :D

well, only 4 votes and Laser'Blade will be set free :D

Ready for Laser'Blade :)

Return to “HG Fortune”