Piz MIDI Plugins

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see randomid from you. I think important it is to have a rythm, so a sequencer grid to set a ryhtm and the notes are then generate depend on rythm can make better music i think. If you add randomid features to midilooper is maybe easy for you. In the sequencer grid need then only the rythm set with 1 Note and the other notes are create in real time or maybe create with a create button automatic for 10 scenes.

with rytm i mean something as this -- -- -- - ------
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I think Piz (is it Reuben?) is focusing on his family these days. Seems likely.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I'm looking for a midi plugins which could add some "inertia" between 2 CC event.

Let me explain better : you have the nice midi lfo. I use it a lot to generate random CC. But the random lfo curve jumps from a value to another directly, if one could add some (let's call it) "inertia" with a time value, one would get a ramp between the 2 random lfo value. It would add some CC event between and make the transition softer.

Does such a midi plugin exist ?? After VERY long research, I didn't find any !

Please, if you know one, tell me where to find it !

Thanks !
Musica ! here

It would be sOO convenient ! It doesn't exist ? I have such midi thing for my Scope - Xite system but I'd like to have it in Cubase too...
Musica ! here

So do these work in Cubase 7+ or not? I'm banging my head here and they don't seem to...

piz midiconverter3 has the inertia function, its on the bottom 3rd section of the gui more or less.

as fas as cubase7 i dont know. i think theyre supposed to load into regular vst/vsti slots but if they dont something might be wrong. i have no idea what.

The Piz will load in VSTi slots only.

It's getting at the MIDI output I cannot achieve in Cubase 8. Only Reaper seems to be able to see and route the MIDI output.

Ah, I see now, the concept is:

Place the VSTi (piz) in the rack. Now the MIDI inputs drop-down list for a MIDI track should show any available MIDI outputs from active VSTi's.

I'll check v6, v7.5 and v8 tonight.

Everything is fine and working in Cubase 7.5 and 8.

For Cubase the key is knowing, when you insert the plugins as an instrument in the rack, their MIDI outputs then appear as MIDI inputs for other tracks.

Hello- My first post in here. I'm currently building something using all midi plugins. One of the plugins I'm using is the "midiForceToKey," (absolutely love the pizmidi stuff), but I am trying to find something that limits the octave range. MidiForcetoKey transposes up or down an octave, but I'd love to find a midi plugin that limits to one octave as you go up and down the keyboard, basically just repeating the same octave. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi,
midiForceToRange

Yes, thanks for the reply. I didn't specify exactly why I'm doing this. I'm actually just wanting every single midi-on note to output the same exact note to 1 port on every key. Essentially acting as a key trigger for the rest of the thing I'm trying to build. Forcetorange does indeed play a range of notes that you specify, but it won't let you map 1 note to the whole keyboard. Forcetokey will allow you to do that, but it transposes an octave as you go up the keyboard. Sorry for the confusion.

hmmm.
how about chaining them together?

I wish there was a way. Forcetorange doesn't seem to spit out re-mapped note data, it just only plays the notes within the range that you specify. So,if I say C2-C2, it just plays nothing when you play the notes D-B as far as I can tell. ForcetoKey would probably be the easiest to deal with because the only thing it's doing that I don't want it to do is transposing up an octave when I move an octave up the keyboard. But I can't re-configure my keyboard in any way because I actually need the incoming note information to simultaneously send to a midi to cc plugin.

I believe I have found the plugin. MidiNoteMap. I must have missed that one. It allows you to assign every note on the keyboard to a specific note. Thanks again!

Return to “Insert Piz Here”