Mr. Alias Pro 2.4 / 2.4.2

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What VST host is best for Mr Alias Pro? Jost? Festige? Other?

J.E.B.

What VST host is best for Mr Alias Pro?
Any popular
jonathanbrickman0000 wrote:Jost? Festige?
First time I hear about these hosts may something exotic :)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I bought mr.Alias 2 back in Mar 31 2013 for 5 dollars and have not gotten a key yet... Here's a quick screendump of the purchase please respond.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Nks1B ... sp=sharing (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Nks1Biv9HPZjJHOHpBeVdtLTA/edit?usp=sharing)

sent now, don't know how i missed that. sorry for the delay!
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

It's alright, you probably have a flooded email account ;)

so this synth sounds cool but i cant find it website gone

core18 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:58 am so this synth sounds cool but i cant find it website gone
It seems like people so much ardently requests to get rid of any aliasing present in sound, that the author decided that this is no longer relevant. lol

core18 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:58 am so this synth sounds cool but i cant find it website gone
Punctuation marks save lives!

c_voltage wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:04 pm It seems like people so much ardently requests to get rid of any aliasing present in sound, that the author decided that this is no longer relevant. lol
That's a shame. Mr. Alias Pro was a favorite of mine. Guess I'll have to pull the source code from the Web Archive copy of the site and brush up on C++ to compile it for my new machine.

MCMorrise wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:24 pm Mr. Alias Pro was a favorite of mine.
Still one of my favs too.
Need say, this is first synth which i usually install on fresh installed system, and such for many years. :oops:
Although can't say that use it often, but its like amulet for inspiration, symbolizing the ability to find beauty and magic in simple and rejected things.
Happy that I was able to get a copy.
(Works ok, at Win at least)

Return to “Insert Piz Here”