piz midi plugins (windows/linux/mac)

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

insertpizhere wrote:ok, 72 pages is enough... please post new requests/questions/bug reports/etc here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=148
No!!!

:hihi:

Subz

ok, 73 pages is enough...
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

plz see pm (aiming for 74 pgs :hihi:)
stay juicy!

new forum,cool. :)

sorry, wrong place ;)

that's a very useful pack, thanks a lot !I have a little question. as i'm really not an expert with midi plugins, is it possible to use one of this vst for quantize the midi input ? for exemple for trigger note in sync with the host ? Ableton live can do this, but ( maybe I'm wrong) just if you record a clip. it can be very useful for trigger loop with a sampler on stage.
thanks a lot for reading

damien

well, there is this:
http://thepiz.org/xt/noteonoffq.zip

it quantizes note ons and offs separately. it's been a while since i tried it, but should work... someday i'll make something new/better.
wrongtastic, baby

fantastic, I will try it as soon as possible
thanks a lot :: :hug:

first sorry for my poor english

I just test it today and it works perfectly.
the only issue I have is with ableton live. for live this is an instrument, so i can't load nottonoffq and a vsti on the same track . and it seems impossible to route the midi out from track nottonoffq ( from one midi track) to the midi in of the instrument's track. so actually I load both plug midionoffq and theother vsti inside energy xt vsti , so both plugins are on the same track.

thanks again, that's really useful ! :tu:

Hey Piz
there are just a few minor adjustments that can make your Midipad an ultimate "MightyMouse Livemode PatchChanger" for midi setup of up to 16 target midi channels on up to 16 target synthesizers/vsplug-ins, each containing upto 128 program changes in upto eight banks. Total potential is 3-clicks instant control over 1024 patches per instrument or 16384 patches for whole set-up. On touch screens this could be much, much faster then using a mouse to change everything. MightyMouse indeed...

Those adjustments are very simple:
1-make layout with 128 pads organized in landscape mode, 16x8 pad matrix, mark them 1-128 with pads 1-16 in upper most horizontal line, 17-32 in second line and so on.
2-make a separate kick button called PRG and another one called CHN/BNK
3-make PRG and CHN/BNK buttons light ON when kicked, but it should not be possible for both to be ON at the same time.
4-when PRG is ON, press on any pad will store its number (1-128) as an program change that can be pasted to another pad pressed immediately after that. This should also shout PRG button off.
5- when PRT/BNK is ON, press on any pad will store its "leftscreenedge" distance as a midi channel number and "upperscreenedge" distance as a bank number. Those two values can be pasted to the same pad that already contains info about programchange. After pasting, PRT/BNK should be off.
6-press on a pad that contains info on program change, bank and midi channel sends those parameters to target instruments.

Easy as pai!!

that is too specific a purpose compared to what midiPads is supposed to be, but i will probably at least add program change sending at some point.
wrongtastic, baby

insertpizhere wrote:that is too specific a purpose compared to what midiPads is supposed to be, but i will probably at least add program change sending at some point.
If you release a 128pads version, it should be no problem to convert an cc set 1-128 to programchange and to use other midi plugins to achieve something similar.

the latest version can have up to 128 pads and has editable pad layouts, but i'm still working on it and it isn't really documented yet.
wrongtastic, baby

Hey Piz
do you know any pressure sensitive touch screen that can detect how fast a finger is released. That information could be used for released velocity on Midipads, making of it a device that can change course of evolution. With that Midipads one could take over The White House!

thanks for really good plugins :tu:

Return to “Insert Piz Here”