midicurve - still buggy!

Official support for: thepiz.org
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's difficult to describe exatly what is the problem.. but sometimes in energy xt this plugins simply does not work, it's like it was in midi thru mode... even if i recall/reload the preset it has no effect on the cc i want to modify.

another strange thing: sometimes if i increase the cc value of a number it works...let's say that i want to modify the cc20.. so i'll set the value of 21, and the midicuve plugin will work again on cc20. but it doesn't happen everytime.

probably it's something that goes wrong when the status of this plugin is saved inside complex progects. i use a lot of xt1-vst instances inside a main xt2 project.

Thanks for the report, will check it out and fix.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

i found a related bug that might affect the CC number setting. see if the new uploaded version works... http://thepiz.org/pizmidi/midiCurve.zip
wrongtastic, baby

found some other bugs and re-uploaded.
wrongtastic, baby

Hi,

the MidiCurve plugin is exactly what I'm looking for (great job!) but the 64bit version (which is downloadable via google) is'nt updated. In the zip file above is the 32bit version only.
Can you post the updated 64bit version too?
That would be absolutely great!!
Thanks...

All the best,

Hendrik

http://thepiz.org/pizmidi/midiCurve_x64.zip

Must remember to update the google code stuff...
wrongtastic, baby

Wow, how fast is that!

Thank you so much for the 64bit update. Your MidiCurve plugin is very important for my working-template.
Great work....

All the best,

Hendrik

Thank you!
wrongtastic, baby

To insertpizhere,

Thanks for midicurve - such a wonderful plugin and also 64 bit too - what more can I ask for.!!

Return to “Insert Piz Here”