Hello Martin!

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just wanna say that.. looking forward to any future Vaz developments whenever you feel ready. :-D (I´m Writing a letter to Brian Wilson to compose an album like Pet Sounds in my mind right now,, but it has exactly the same meaning to you and Vaz :-) ) Vaz is your "Pet Sounds" and i would love to see you continue your work on your masterpiece! :-) Sincerely.. RIchard

I have tried many many times, to listen to and appreciate Pet Sounds, but I just can't. I detest it; just the sound of the Beach Boys makes me want to gag. Hate them almost as much as contemporary country music.
But I do agree with you, that I hope Martin continues with Vaz.

That's ok Bluedad! Music is so very personal. I could have easy choosed an other album for. Reference. The point was that the album Pet sounds is often considered as a milestone in music/pop history by many. I think that Vaz is a milestone in the Vst/music application history. I regard it as much as a hardware synth and just wanted to let the developer know how much it is apreciated. :-) Sorry for the Beach Boys intrusion :-)

Return to “VAZ Synths”