vaz crashes cubase 5

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

i have got the demo version of VAZ modular from the site, installed it but it's crashing cubase 5 32bit.
I have to go to task manager then End task to the cubase then run cubase again, only then the plugin start to work, and still i'm getting sound crackles and graphical bugs in windows.
i've been trying to run the DAW as administrator but nothing changes, it's crashing anyway.

i'm using Windows 7 64bit

computer specs:

Intel core i7 2600
G.Skill 16GB Ram
GeForce GTX 580 video card
RME fireface 400 audio
1TB WD hard drive

In standalone mode the program works very well, i got to say i'm really impressed by the sound quality, i'm also thinking to buy the program
but not really sure because of this issue.

is this problem can be solved?

thanks

Protoss wrote:Hello!

i have got the demo version of VAZ modular from the site, installed it but it's crashing cubase 5 32bit.
I have to go to task manager then End task to the cubase then run cubase again, only then the plugin start to work, and still i'm getting sound crackles and graphical bugs in windows.
i've been trying to run the DAW as administrator but nothing changes, it's crashing anyway.

i'm using Windows 7 64bit

computer specs:

Intel core i7 2600
G.Skill 16GB Ram
GeForce GTX 580 video card
RME fireface 400 audio
1TB WD hard drive

In standalone mode the program works very well, i got to say i'm really impressed by the sound quality, i'm also thinking to buy the program
but not really sure because of this issue.

is this problem can be solved?

thanks
Sorry i have to say that problem is somewhere inside your config. Now i have almost identical machine as your, same os, same cubase (and fl studio) and VAZ is working. It worked since cubase sx3 when i purchased it.

Weird...

very weird. :x i'm thinking to format and install the OS again.. may be there's conflicts with some other VST instruments

You should try to download (for example) FL Studio demo or Reaper demo and see is it working in them..Reinstalling OS takes time but you already know that..

but how does this will help me?
im not producing in FL studio or Reaper.

strange because the program works good in standalone mode

I have a very similar problem, but with VAZ 2010 and Cubase 6, and have reported it earlier. I haven't had time to test further yet, though.
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

doesn't work even after format :x that was not best idea. i could try it on virtual machine.

Have you tried setting the plugin editor embed mode to "never"? You can use VazMod standalone to load the VSTi if you need an alternative host.

Protoss wrote:but how does this will help me?
im not producing in FL studio or Reaper.

strange because the program works good in standalone mode
I know but it will help you to isolate problem. Is it due to bad configuration of your host or whole computer. Understand now?

MadGav wrote:Have you tried setting the plugin editor embed mode to "never"? You can use VazMod standalone to load the VSTi if you need an alternative host.
No, Where do i set this up?

i've found the option, it works like this!! where have you been before :shock: THANK you so much!!

i was really frustrated when it was crashing. also this format made me nervous.
before the format actually i made a backup of all disk C:\ but after the restore it didn't run the OS so i had to do format again and start from zero.

though i spend some money today on a microkorg xl.
next thing i'm gonna buy is gonna be the VAZ.

thanks again

Return to “VAZ Synths”