VAZ Modular 3.2.2 released

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This build is now available for download from vaz-synths.com.

Changes:
  • Allpass Filter: new module, single allpass stage for i.e. building modular phasers
    CV Unit: extended lower range of Glide time
    PolarMix 4-Input: new module with bipolar level control and modulation
    QuRVe: expanded replacement for QuantRandom with external input, more output modes, Change and Length
    UnityMix 2-Input: new module, minimal summing mixer for i.e. combining other mixers
    Voice Gate: now stereo
    Loading of 32-bit integer Wav files is now supported
    Locate VST plugin dialog is now shown for missing VST plugins
    Fix for Wavetable module loop glitch in crossfade mode
Martin
Last edited by MadGav on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

great update - thanks Martin. :tu:
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Wow! Love what you did with the PolarMix, very elegant and flexible solution thats a delight to experiment with. Great to play around with the Allpass filters and UnityMixers, will take a while to wrap my head around a fraction of what the QuRVe can do but I'm pleasingly baffled trying to imagine some of the possibilities. Keep up the amazing work! :D

Wow, some really nice additions in this update. You've been on a roll lately.

shamann wrote:Wow, some really nice additions in this update. You've been on a roll lately.
It rolls as time allows ;)

Thanks, Martin...can't wait to try the QuRVe!

I tried to download the new demo but the link at http://www.vaz-synths.com/files/VazMod3.2.2Demo.exe just gives me a 'page unavailable' error

Firebug tells me only this
GET VazMod3.2.2Demo.exe | Status: Aborted | Domain :
vaz-synths.com

its no easy feat getting hold of a demo of this program. V 3.20 did battle with my antivirus and 3.2.2 just doesn't want to come down the pipe. :?

I just tried this link at work:

http://www.vaz-synths.com/files/VazMod3.2.2Demo.exe

The download works fine for me, but Norton Antivirus says the file contains Trojan.ADH.2 and then deletes it.

Norton sucks. There's no trojans in that file. Use NOD32, it's much better and doesn't slow down your machine nor hog your resources like Norton does.

New modules are cool, as are comprehensive descriptions in help file (especially "QuRVe" entry for duplicating Buchla/Wiard functions).

Thanks again!

Return to “VAZ Synths”