Happy holidays! Time for pressies!

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, I've just uploaded new releases of Modular, 2010 and Plus which all now support crossfading of wavetable samples. Hope you find this useful!

Martin

YEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Merry Xmas, Martin!

Woohoo!

It works beautifully, Martin!

Sometimes it has some artifacts, for example with some of the Virus WAVs (I think 50-59 was it, or something). I guess that's down to the sample, not the crossfading itself!

EvilDragon wrote:Sometimes it has some artifacts, for example with some of the Virus WAVs (I think 50-59 was it, or something). I guess that's down to the sample, not the crossfading itself!
If you can email me the patch and sample I'll investigate.

Martin

I don't think it's the patch. It's just this sample (I was wrong, it wasn't Virus 50-59, but 0-9): http://www.mediafire.com/?fd8ao5d86dw6h7q

Around wave position 8-10 you can notice the buzzing.

nice one - will check this out tonight.

on a different note - a while back you were talking about midi OUT capabilities - since then, there have been a few modules added, but this never eventuated.

Id kill for this feature - is it still happening at some point?

thanks gav.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

EvilDragon wrote:Sometimes it has some artifacts, for example with some of the Virus WAVs (I think 50-59 was it, or something). I guess that's down to the sample, not the crossfading itself!
I finally got around to trying out your sample, which showed a glitch but only with crossfade switched on... and I've now found and fixed the bug causing in it. Fix will be in the next release for each of the synths.

Martin

Awesome, Martin! :)

Return to “VAZ Synths”