It´s a bug,
100%
I don´t care
No votes

Total votes: 3

RELATED
PRODUCTS

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

That's not a bug, that's the intended function of that button. Save more frequently.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It's not a bug, it's a feature!" ;)

I can't remember the last time I did that, but there are some vague memories of the pain and humiliation experienced with doing it buried down there somewhere... I sometimes wish we could just press CTRL + z (and preferably x times to undo the last x mistakes...) and make our last faults go away when we click or tweek it all wrong all of a suddenly, but at least the fear of f---ing up makes me very conscious of most every single step along the way.. And now with the snapshotfunction we don't really have many excuses left for not getting it right...

ive done it once or twice in complex patches then wondered how the hell i could recall how to replace and route it back together again.

beyond that, if i want to delete modules, i dont want to confirm each time.

id rather see copy and paste using marquee selection, and an optional lock so no parameters moved/ it wouldnt delete without locked modules without confirmation.
not a big issue either way.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

/* whitenoise */

Return to “VAZ Synths”