Sequencer Modules

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MadGav wrote:Hi Winston,

You can use the Pulse Stepper plus Switch modules to create a stepped switch, the 961-alike is intended as a more covenient alternative to this.

Martin
I think that makes sense, I had been trying the Counter 8-out Module + switches.

One more question, say I am running two Gate Seqs (not chained) set to 2 different lengths, like 3 and 7.

If I want something to be triggered each time they've gone through their full cycle of 21, would I use a Gate Logic AND, or something else?

Thanks.

Yes, AND the Stage 1 outputs of the 2 sequencers.

great updates - impressive.

one odd thing - i went to midi learn the first step on the mini seq (in flstudio) and my whole system hung, then blue screened.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

mojogigolo wrote:one odd thing - i went to midi learn the first step on the mini seq (in flstudio) and my whole system hung, then blue screened.
Will test this!

mojogigolo wrote:one odd thing - i went to midi learn the first step on the mini seq (in flstudio) and my whole system hung, then blue screened.
Found and fixed for the next release, may be a few weeks due to holiday.

Edit: to clarify MIDI control of Mini Seq and also Gate Seq were not being correctly initialized so any MIDI control of these modules will crash.

Edit 2: fix is finally out in 3.20 beta 22.

Martin

fantastic - thanks gav - appreciate the quick turnaround on these things.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

Return to “VAZ Synths”