Modules missing modulation inputs

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mojogigolo wrote:to my ears it seems that mixing the voice count modulation into the oscillator gives a dirrerent 'quality' of detune than using the unison spread on the CV?
Yes, I think this will be due to the output of the Voice Number module being "linear" and the detune of the CV Converter "creatively scrambled" ;) Will get this dealt with... probably making the CV Converter behaviour available on the Voice Number module.

MadGav wrote:
mojogigolo wrote:to my ears it seems that mixing the voice count modulation into the oscillator gives a dirrerent 'quality' of detune than using the unison spread on the CV?
Yes, I think this will be due to the output of the Voice Number module being "linear" and the detune of the CV Converter "creatively scrambled" ;) Will get this dealt with... probably making the CV Converter behaviour available on the Voice Number module.
re 'dealing with it' - its not a problem, id just wondered how and why it was different.

also - the modules look great - especially the new envelope, which looks like my new go-to envelope already.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

MadGav wrote:
re 'dealing with it' - its not a problem, id just wondered how and why it was different.

also - the modules look great - especially the new envelope, which looks like my new go-to envelope already.

MadGav wrote:Image
YES!!! :love:

Beta 19 is the first drop of changes: added mod inputs on the Chaotic LFO, Delay Envelope and Multi-Phase LFO plus new Envelope-M module.

Any chance of being able to modulate the frequency of the Crossover module?

Hi Winston,

Crossover added to the list.

Martin

MadGav wrote:Hi Winston,

Crossover added to the list.

Martin
Thanks, Martin!

How about waveshape modulation for the tempo synced LFOs? And not asking for a modulation input, but could I ask here for a one-shot option on those tempo synced LFOs?

And modulation of sample start position could prove useful (and abuseable...), preferably loop position and/or loop start and end too. Is it possible to have a trigger input that will change direction of playback? And/or one input where a relatively positive value makes the sample play forwards and one under a certain treshold makes it go backwards?

V-GER wrote:How about waveshape modulation for the tempo synced LFOs? And not asking for a modulation input, but could I ask here for a one-shot option on those tempo synced LFOs?

And modulation of sample start position could prove useful (and abuseable...), preferably loop position and/or loop start and end too. Is it possible to have a trigger input that will change direction of playback? And/or one input where a relatively positive value makes the sample play forwards and one under a certain treshold makes it go backwards?
all good ideas...

still, id love to see a pitch control on the glitch pitch and glitch tempo control, and even a button that would dump the loop as a wave without stopping play.

also - outputting a single, synced loop - i still cant get it to work, no matter what i do. the menu render loop (or whatever its called)option that SHOULD do this, seemingly doesnt end the recording at the end point, even if you put the sequencer in song mode, so it stops after one play. am i missing something? not a huge thing, but id like to be able to bounce stuff and stretch it to fit without worrying about blank audio at the end, messing up the temp/ stretch ratios.

V-GER wrote:How about waveshape modulation for the tempo synced LFOs? And not asking for a modulation input, but could I ask here for a one-shot option on those tempo synced LFOs?
By one-shot do you mean that a trigger would cause the LFO to run one cycle then stop?

Martin

MadGav wrote:
By one-shot do you mean that a trigger would cause the LFO to run one cycle then stop?

Martin
Yes! :) Would work great for a lot of things when changing tempo.

I'm wondering if a Tempo Slope module would be another answer to the one-shot question.

Martin

MadGav wrote:I'm wondering if a Tempo Slope module would be another answer to the one-shot question.

Martin
I was going to ask you for one. :hihi: And some tempo-synced envelopes while we're at it, if possible. I should be able to construct some from tempo slopes if you make them though.

But I was hoping for a tempo LFO with a one-shot option and the possibility to modulate the waveshape, though I guess the same effect could be had by modulating the attack postively and the decay negatively with the same modulation source.

Return to “VAZ Synths”