Can VAZ Modular output control voltages?

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to directly route the output of one of the control voltage modules, say an LFO or envelope, to the soundcard output so I could use this output to control an analog modular? I am thinking of buying a dc-coupled interface such as the MOTU Ultralite Hybrid for this but was wondering whether anyone had tried this?

Martin

Sure... Use Expert Sleeper's Silent Way modules inside Vaz. You can even get away without a DC-coupled interface if you build the right cable (or buy an ES-1 module)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I'm also looking into building a setup like this - probably using a MOTU 2408Mk3, and would be very curious to know whether the internal CVs in VAZ could also control external modular gear via Sub Outputs, with the same pitch tracking. No-one tried this yet?

whyterabbyt wrote:Sure... Use Expert Sleeper's Silent Way modules inside Vaz. You can even get away without a DC-coupled interface if you build the right cable (or buy an ES-1 module)
Which of the plugins should I use? Would the Silent Way DC plugin be the best choice, say receiving input from an LFO in Vaz Modular?

Return to “VAZ Synths”