Finally got the VazPlus; presets and hosts Q?

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been working the the little sound machine for a few days now ;-), and notice that I can only load presets using the menu>>file>>open patch which is different than the demo, which forced me to use my host to browse patches.

It seems that my paid version does not provide the use of my host to browse patches, as I can't get my host's, renoise/cantabile/orion, to handle patch management.

Any help getting my hosts to browse the patches(using the next and back button that each host provides) would be appreciated as it was a feature I relied on in the demo.

thanks, James

There is a little work involved but it''ll do what you want. Select Menu>Patch>Edit Patch List. Then you have a dialog box with 128 selections. Click on a selection and then click on the small grey box. The patch browser dialog box will appear. Here you can quickly preview all patches with your midi keyboard or with the 'Play' button (see picture). Once you've loaded all the patches you want, close the dialog boxes and then you should have a bank of patches that works via your host. Also, the first 24 patches in the list can be quickly changed using the function keys - F1-F12 then shift+F1-F12

γνῶθι σαὐτόν

thanks that solved my question; I like the vaz solution as it is worthwhile work caring for my own default bank. Regards, James

Return to “VAZ Synths”