Vaz Upgrade discounts?

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could someone please tell me if Vaz still offers upgrade prices from Vaz Plus to Vaz 2010 and Vaz Modular?

Thanks.

Doug B wrote:Could someone please tell me if Vaz still offers upgrade prices from Vaz Plus to Vaz 2010 and Vaz Modular?

Thanks.
I think so. I just checked on the STL website and I was offered a discounted price on Vaz Modular (from 2010). Seems like new life is being blown into Vaz with the new website and the KVR forum. :love:
Bachmaninoff

bachmaninoff wrote: I think so. I just checked on the STL website and I was offered a discounted price on Vaz Modular (from 2010).
Yes, but it used to be that you already had to own a Vaz synth to see what your upgrade options were. Is that still the same? I can't see any discounted prices for upgrades on either Vaz site.

I want to see if it's worthwhile getting Vaz Plus, then a while latter upgrade to either 2010 or Modular. A lot less painful on the wallet that way.

Doug B wrote: I want to see if it's worthwhile getting Vaz Plus, then a while latter upgrade to either 2010 or Modular. A lot less painful on the wallet that way.
I purchased my 2010 from another user here on the marketplace forum for a very reasonable price. Perhaps that would be the way to go - just ensure that whoever is selling has permission from STL/Vaz personnel prior.
Bachmaninoff

bachmaninoff wrote:
Doug B wrote: I want to see if it's worthwhile getting Vaz Plus, then a while latter upgrade to either 2010 or Modular. A lot less painful on the wallet that way.
I purchased my 2010 from another user here on the marketplace forum for a very reasonable price. Perhaps that would be the way to go - just ensure that whoever is selling has permission from STL/Vaz personnel prior.
Uh-no, that's still not it. I want Vaz Mod. My only reason to get Plus or 2010 would be because of the discount-if I knew what the hell that amount was!

I need to know what the discounts actually are so that I can make an informed decision as to go the upgrade route gradually or just buy Vaz Mod to start with. In other words-which is cheaper-upgrade or one purchase of Vaz Mod only?

Doug B wrote:
bachmaninoff wrote:
Uh-no, that's still not it. I want Vaz Mod. My only reason to get Plus or 2010 would be because of the discount-if I knew what the hell that amount was!

I need to know what the discounts actually are so that I can make an informed decision as to go the upgrade route gradually or just buy Vaz Mod to start with. In other words-which is cheaper-upgrade or one purchase of Vaz Mod only?
Sounds like you really want Vaz Modular... I've seen Vaz Mod on the marketplace for reasonable prices... Keep an eye out (or post WTB).

I think that if Martin lowered the price for Vaz (all versions), he might entice new users. Especially since Native Instruments was just offering Reaktor for $99 over the weekend. :wink:
Bachmaninoff

Seems like new life is being blown into Vaz with the new website and the KVR forum. Love
What new website ?
I think it look's like allways, or do you have information about a new website from the forum somehow...
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

olepro wrote: What new website ?
I think it look's like allways, or do you have information about a new website from the forum somehow...
Like it says on the title of this forum: www.vaz-synths.com

Doug B wrote:
olepro wrote: What new website ?
Like it says on the title of this forum: www.vaz-synths.com
Ahhh... i didn't see that at all, thanks... and great to see new life from Vaz :-)
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

bachmaninoff wrote:I think that if Martin lowered the price for Vaz (all versions), he might entice new users. Especially since Native Instruments was just offering Reaktor for $99 over the weekend. :wink:
Methinks you could well be right there...I know I'd certainly be severely tempted! :wink:

Reaktor... Tassman... maybe a third shoe will drop?

http://www.vaz-synths.com/vmIndex.html

Available for Windows (7, Vista, XP) as VSTi, DXi, stand-alone.

Purchase

VAZ Modular 3 £199.95

VAZ Modular 3 (upgrade from v2) VAZ Modular 2 serial £69.95

VAZ Modular 3 (for VAZ Plus owners) VAZ Plus serial £169.95

VAZ Modular 3 (for VAZ 2010 owners) VAZ 2010 serial £109.95

Information on order processing

Download

VAZ Modular 3.20 beta 14 (4.5 meg, serial required)

VAZ Modular 3.04 (4.1 meg, serial required)

VAZ Modular 3.04 Demo (3.9 meg)

Older versions

VAZ Modular 2.54 (2.6 meg, serial required)

Patches

Archive of patches from STL VAZ Modular 3 support area (2.0 meg)

Archive of patches from STL VAZ Modular 2 support area (0.4 meg)

$315 USD for the modular!
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Return to “VAZ Synths”