Trigger sequencer

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello and happy new year to everybody,

I noticed recently (it isn't mentioned in the help files) that pressing the keyboard buttons A, B, C, ..., H in the trigger sequencer the corresponding triggers for each step that has focus light up.
I think this is a great idea because you can program drum patterns very fast using the arrow keys, BUT if I press play to start the sequencer I don't hear anything. If I program some steps using the mouse they are playing fine.
Also if I close the sequencer window and re-open it the steps i programed using the keyboard are deleted.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if anybody can create patterns using the keyboard please help.
I'm running VAZ Modular standalone on a 32-bit Windows 7 pc.

I just tried that here and you're right - it only works when using mouse input. Also, as you say, any triggers added by keyboard disappear after closing and reopening the trigger seq module.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

I hope it's easy to be fixed in the future. It's very useful.

By the way, when a Voice Select module exists in a patch you can not open the Local > Controller Mappings menu. An error message appears and you can not clear or edit assigned midi cc.
(This is not so important but I was stuck for days with some patches until I found out what's happening)

I'll have a look at both these points.

Martin

I've found and fixed both these bugs, so will now need to get a release sorted out.

Martin

Very nice!
Thanks a lot Martin.

MadGav wrote:I've found and fixed both these bugs, so will now need to get a release sorted out.

Martin
Just a note to say that the vazplus sequencer has the same bug. Shift and key lights the button but changing voices reverts back.

Would love a fix to turbo charge my workfow!!!!!

Mike

oh and this affects shift+g too for gate

Hi,

Is there any chance we could get a bug fixed release?

Kind regards,
Mike

Probably not happening.

Return to “VAZ Synths”