vPlate!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
Well, finally obtained vPlate and I must admit I am very, very impressed. Well done and thank you, Sean.

For nylon and acoustic strung finger-style performances, these are truly wonderful.

I also obtained Synth-Presets, Pro Plates Vol. 2, and the Acoustic Plates, Classic Plates and Solo Verbs are particularly impressive - at least for what I am doing. Well done. Thanks, Steve.

I am using vPlate as an...ahem!...insert with the Mix at 30. This really works for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just bought this after clicking on the wrong demo when looking for Valhalla Room material. It's the reverb of my dreams, almost literally. I didn't even try the demo but bought it straight away. The way it blends with the source is almost uncanny.

It doesn't seem to create the same buzz as the other Valhalla plugins, which is probably why it went under my radar for so long. I like unrealistic spaces, but this one is almost hyper realistic. Amazing! And the third VST I have ever bought (the others being Aalto and Ubermod).

I use Kyma and other modular software and I love to create my own effects, but this is not something I could ever come close to. The choice of parameters is well thought out too. It's hard to make it sound bad.

Yes, it's quite a beauty! Aren't you a frequent poster at electro-music.com?

Yes. :)

I am still there, although not as frequently these days.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”