ValhallaExistentialCrisis

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Distorted. Chaos. Age. Disintegration. Darkness. Decay

Coming 2018

(Recently posted on Facebook :harp: ).

Kinda concerned...
Valhalla DSP It's more of a cry for help.

yellowmix wrote:Kinda concerned...
Valhalla DSP It's more of a cry for help.
Good catch ...... so VEC isn't really the name of the next plugin.
Something "far more mundane" to quote the man himself.

Bottom line: can not wait to hear Sean's take on the listed characteristics.

:party: :tu:

All of the characteristics listed (Distorted, Chaos, Age, Disintegration, Darkness, Decay) can be found in the upcoming plugin. At least one of the words is uses as a parameter name.

It isn't a Scandinavian black metal plugin, mind you. The plugin itself won't be a big surprise, as far as the concept. And it will be capable of light & airy sounds as well. But those terms really resonated with me, as both appropriate for the plugin itself, and as a description of much of the background activity during the plugin development.

Still a few months away. Chaos and Age make it harder to just sit down and code sometimes.

Looking forward to this,not that I need more chaos or age in my life! lol
Audio-wise I'm sure it will be most welcome,I hope you also stir in some dirty-crusty bits as well ;-)
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

valhallasound wrote:All of the characteristics listed (Distorted, Chaos, Age, Disintegration, Darkness, Decay) can be found in the upcoming plugin. At least one of the words is uses as a parameter name.

It isn't a Scandinavian black metal plugin, mind you. The plugin itself won't be a big surprise, as far as the concept. And it will be capable of light & airy sounds as well. But those terms really resonated with me, as both appropriate for the plugin itself, and as a description of much of the background activity during the plugin development.

Still a few months away. Chaos and Age make it harder to just sit down and code sometimes.
I'm so glad I never convinced my dad to leave his quarter inch machine with me. I've once had the pleasure of cleaning the metallic brake belt from decades-old sticky rubbery stuff to make it turn again. Only to find it stuck again everytime I let it sit for a few days.

I'm really looking forward to your software version but I'm glad it's not me who has to keep your specimen alive while you're trying to get meaningful measurements :D
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Valhalla Angst

Curiosity *ON*

VPB: Valhalla Panzer Blitzkrieg
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Call it Gotterdammerung and be done.
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

stardustmedia wrote:Curiosity *ON*

VPB: Valhalla Panzer Blitzkrieg
I know it's a blurry line between actual norse mythology, what Wagner made of it and what was appropriated and abused by 1930s Germany, but Blitzkrieg to my knowledge is not related to Thor in any way. We probably shouldn't be using that term conversationally.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

TwoToneshuzz wrote:Call it Gotterdammerung and be done.
Fuken amazing name for a plugin. :D

valhallasound wrote:[...]It isn't a Scandinavian black metal plugin, mind you.[...]
Now I'm sad. I had already put on corpse paint in anticipation of the approaching sonic apocalypse.
Last edited by GrabtharsHammer on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valhalla Vintage Delay ;)
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:Valhalla Vintage Delay ;)
Henceforth to be known as Valhalla's V.D :scared:

when? wish you wouldn't tease.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”