Post yer ValhallaRoom Presets (& preset requests) here!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am new here...just a few "Thank You's"...

First to Sean for developing such a great line of products. For what you get, they are really-and-truly difficult to beat.

Second, to Bronto Scorpio, Den, dimtsak, Greg Houston, j2 Music, moocher, sergiofrias, trance_lucent, vanielik and xtrax for your efforts and the subsequent presets...much appreciated.

Note: Does anyone have the two ZIPs from Greg Houston, 1) Preset-Authentic_Moment.zip, and 2) Fabled ... laRoom.zip...as the links are down.

Thank you!

Fleer,
...Some of the links are down, in particular FabledAudio and Sound29Studio. Maybe someone could zip them back on here?
...Yes, that would be great.

Hello,
See updated posting.
Last edited by mr-es335 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mr-es335 wrote:Hello,

Just in case anyone is interested, here is a ZIP file of all of the Room presets, in 1.5.1 format...
KVR_All.zip
Sweet!
Now for that UberMod ;)

Experimenting with using Room as an Early Reflection/Haas Delay generator, for mastering applications, to increase space and depth in mixes, after reading about it in the latest edition of the Katz book. Valhalla Room (and VVV to a lesser extent, see my preset in the other thread) seemed ideal for this.

Mix it in very low with the source mix (maybe down 12 to 24 dB compared to the dry mix, for starters). Late reflections are completely bypassed. I liked the sound of the Large Room algo best for this purpose, but of course you can flip through to hear them all. Early Size has a HUGE effect on the final result too. It really can make some stuff sound a lot better. For more trippiness, turn the mod depth up a little bit. ;)

<ValhallaRoom pluginVersion="1.5.1" presetName="HermetechHaasDelay" mix="1" predelay="0" decay="0.0090090092271566391" HighCut="0.53020131587982178" earlyLateMix="0" lateSize="0.5" lateCross="1" lateModRate="0.090909093618392944" lateModDepth="0.5" RTBassMultiply="0.3333333432674408" RTXover="0.090909093618392944" RTHighMultiply="0.4444444477558136" RTHighXover="0.53020131587982178" earlySize="0.013713713735342026" earlyCross="0.10999999940395355" earlyModRate="0.056565657258033752" earlyModDepth="0" earlySend="0" diffusion="0.76999998092651367" type="0.083333335816860199"/>

Fleer wrote:
mr-es335 wrote:Hello,

Just in case anyone is interested, here is a ZIP file of all of the Room presets, in 1.5.1 format...
KVR_All.zip
Sweet!
Now for that UberMod ;)
Done. Go check the the stickied UberMod thread. :D

Yes!

Hello,

In this post I will be providing information with regards to all of the known presets that I have been able to glean from three different sites, namely 1) the Valhalla DSP-Plugins Blog, 2) the Valhalla DSP KVR Audio Forum, and 3) GearSlutz.

All references from these sites to other sites that provide presets, will be noted, but provided in a separate ZIP file, for example, patchpool.de and Renegade.

My objectives in the preparation of these presets were twofold, 1) to only use those presets that were actually listed at each of the above addresses, and 2) that the presets had to be free.

In my research, I noticed two common problems associated with user-created or provided presets 1) dead links, and 2) preset duplication. The Internet - being so capricious, requires some reasonable means of ensuring that what you did provide will be made available to others. External links for whatever purpose - must therefore, be avoided. Presets listings then that, for whatever reason, were not accessible at that time, will be noted in text files that accompany the developer associated with those presets. Any assistance in obtaining these presets would be greatly appreciated.
* For a complete listing, see Missing.zip. Again, if anyone has access to any of the "missing" presets and who could please provide them here, I will add these to the current compiled listing.
Missing.zip
Regarding preset duplication - various steps were taken to ensure that no duplicates were included. Naming conventions for the presets have been left "as they were" - the only exception being the naming of duplicate presets. Here I used a naming scheme of either "# preset name" or "preset name version #".

All copied-and-pasted presets are using the current plug-in version: "ValhallaRoom pluginVersion=1.5.1". Presets provided by others are "intact" and are provided "as is".

There is a single ZIP file that contains four other zip files - one for each site and one for "Other Presets". The subsequent four ZIP files will contain the following data:

Presets folder: Containing all of the various folders and presets
Presets complete.txt: A copy-and-paste of all of the presets obtained from that particular location.
ReadMe.txt: Explaining any particulars regarding the presets found at that particular location.

The Main ZIP File
Filename: vRoom_Presets_Complete_062318.zip
vRoom_Presets_Complete_062318.zip
The Four ZIP files
1) The Valhalla DSP-Plugins Blog
* Filename: VDSP_Blog.zip
2) The Valhalla DSP KVR Audio Forum
* Filename: VDSP_KVR.zip
3) GearSlutz
* Filename: GearSlutz.zip
4) Other Presets
* Filename: Other_Presets.zip

I hope that you find this information helpful?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Enormously. Thank you :tu:

Fleer,
You are very welcome.

I do hope that the missing presets can be obtained somehow.

Does anyone have any Valhalla SHIMMER presets they would like to share?

Return to “Valhalla DSP”