Is AriesVerb still in development?

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AriesVerb - Feedback Delay Network Processor

I have been cleaning up the forum a little and merged other related topics into this one. No posts were deleted.

If he can do this amazing reverb using an early 2000 technology, I wonder what he can create using today's technology.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

loaded this up in a project tonight. sounds as good as i remember.

Very sad that Christian drop it again. It can been throw, but only after implement full automation. For me its still best reverb ever.

A better business model might be to release it full of bugs (without telling anyone of course), to get people hooked on it so that many get it, then you feel guilty for abandoning them, without squashing all the bugs. In the meantime both sides benefit. :tu:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller sorry i not quite understood, you found some bugs in current version ? Or it's just theoretical thoughts.

Damn! Was excited for a second...

...would be great to see a VST 3 anytime.

I have yet to look into the VST 3 SDK, I hear it's convoluted and overengineered, but I guess I'll have to do it anyway.
I'd also need to get an M1 mac to make a native apple port.

What are the demo limitations?

Cheers

Automation please !!! For all parameters. Do not need anything more. All rest is just fine.

YAAAAAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!! This is great news.

Yeah, any development / still alive updates is amazing. 10/15 however many years later this thing still sounds as good/better than anything else. I can only imagine if there was a simplified GUI release with decent marketing, it would connect with folk in a big way.

I'd instantly buy this if there was M1 support. Hoping this project is not abandoned, super interesting!

Don't get your hopes up. It's definitely ballsy to have the plugin up for sale for the price it is with this lack of development over the years. I bought my copy when it first came on the scene. It's a really interesting and one of a kind effect. However compatibility sucks with GUI problems making it unusable.
Perhaps the dev should reach out to another dev actively releasing plugins and collab with them.
But you got to admire the passive income hustle.

Return to “AriesCode”