Expansion Pack

Official support for: amguk.co.uk and samples4.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just installed Expansion Pack for Garageband. It works fine but there are two issues: One is that the "user info" says "... just do a search for 'MandT' and place the 'MandT 77.aif' sample with the others with differently numbered suffixes and this problem will be fixed. " I did a search, nothing. So I thought I would search for some of the instruments in the expansionpack, nothing. But when I use Garageband I think they work fine. I just gotta figure out where to put 'MandT 77.aif'. Then, number two is that they included "ExpansionPack EXTRA.pkg". I installed it but whatever these instruments are, they are not showing up in my Garageband AMG Expansionpack list. Where are they...WHAT are they? Can anyone shed light on these questions?

I think I may well have already dealt with this direct but, in brief...

1. If it works you don't need the file. If it doesn't you need to search in your finder, with spotlight, not in GB and you'll find the files and you can add it there. It's hidden away in your Library/Application Support/Garageband files if you want to look manually.

2. When you add the EXTRAS they are added to the list, you just don't notice them. If you want to bother counting you'll find you have a few more extra Instruments than you did when you first installed it. People often don't realise, but they're there.

Hope this helps.

Cheers - Matt 8)

Return to “AMG”