AMG Expansion Pack GB size? Download was slow, but not anymore.

Official support for: amguk.co.uk and samples4.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought expansion pack for garageband.
Had some problems, but the customer service is top notch, and helped me out even when I was being a wanker.
Cool :)
Last edited by mcnoone on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's immpossible...no it's not
Nothing is impossible.
Last edited by mcnoone on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OK, so you're in China A, and B I did guess it might not be the best location and I had an alternative if this proved, as it has, to be the case. The internet isn't built like a computer it's organic and if you're on the other side of the World it's quite predictable (as I did) that it's not going to be perfect. So this morning I find two mails and now these two post, I've replied and sent an alternative link that I'm sure will work because you're a pretty unusual case - we don't even sell to China, you could only order because you live in Florida normally so we're not even guilty of selling people things they can't download because normally you wouldn't be able to buy it either.

So the long and short of it is - it's sorted and was pretty predictable, hardly worth wasting all this time with mails, posts, etc. after what I predicted happened. However I got another mail after my first two replies so I wonder maybe if your internet connection is so bad you're not even getting those? If not then you will hopefully see this and check your mail and/or spam filter in case that applies too?

Cheers - Matt 8)

Understood.
Thanks for the great service.
I appreciate the extra effort.
I'm just over anxious.
Too much coffee.
Sorry for da bitch, moan, complain routine.
:wink:

All cool and glad it worked out. The downloading thing can be variable but we always sort it out one way or another even if we ultimately just have to send discs in the mail, which has only happened a couple of times.
Cheers - Matt 8)

Return to “AMG”