help with ONE demo & help about registration

Official support for: amguk.co.uk and samples4.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello , i try to load a wav files in the one demo, it tell me i need a slice or sampler slot or something like that , how can i load a wav (or aif) ,i look the pdf ,and i found nothing about this.

If i format my hard drive ( os x ) am i able to authorize the plug in with the same key files that you send the firt time?

thank you.
Last edited by hivkorn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

...i wait your answer to buy it or not......... :roll:

HI

As far as I remember you can only use REX format loops as the are already sliced up - 'One' will not slice the WAV samples itself.

Flipper.

but they said we could load aif and wav into!!!
LOADS Propellerhead Recycle™ REX and REX2 files & ACIDized® loops plus WAV and Aif Files so you can use your own samples too!

and for the registration ,does it change everytime i format my hard drives or not?

HI

I remember having to get another keyfile (or whatever it is) last time I changed computer - I hate anything other than serials ...

Try contacting AMG.

Flipper.

orignialy this post was for them,i think i will not buy One , because if one day i'm in trouble i'm afraid i had to wait a moment to have answer....

but thank you original flipper.

A quick answer for you - the registration system in ONE is designed to withstand an OS reinstall or formatting of the harddrive (so long as the user retains your keyfile).

ONE can load REX files, ACIDized WAV files, and in the next version Apple Loops in AIFF format. You can also import one-shot WAV or AIFF files as loop slices or step sequencer hits.

Hope this helps
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Sorry I did not get notified about this message earlier for some reason - I guess an e-mail glitch...?

Anyway what Dave says above is correct but as you're only using a demo you can only load the demo files we offer on-line, if you had the real, authorised version of ONE then you could load WAVs into loop slices (ti stay within the groove), step sequencer, or just into a rack and play back at different pitches just like a basic sampler. Hope that helps. See the manual you can also DL from our site for full details. We should have a new and much more informative website for you to look at in about a week too btw - we'll announce that here as soon as it's ready too btw.

Cheers - Matt 8)

Return to “AMG”